Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant [Level-II] with M.Sc. holders
Company name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts : Project Assistant [Level-II]
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Mysore
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant [Level-II]
CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 [Two] positions of Project Assistant [Level-II] on a temporary contractual basis in the research project (GAP 0433)funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the Lipidomics Centre, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
- Essential qualifications for Post 1 :First class M. Sc. in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Genetics with good academic records and preferably with experience in molecular biology techniques and basic knowledge of molecular biology and biological chemistry. Essential qualifications for Post 2 :First class M. Sc. in General Chemistry/Specialized in Physical /Analytical Chemistry with good academic records and preferably with experience in analytical techniques and basic knowledge in the physical principles of chemistry and biochemistry.
- Emoluments : Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) as per CSIR Rules.
- Age Limit : The upper age limit for applying shall be 28 years (as on 20-12-2014), which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBCs.
Terms & Conditions :
- Suitable candidates as required for the project will be called for an interview.
- The engagement of Project Assistant are exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST, Govt. of India for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to apply :
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. D. Usharani (Onbehalf of Prof. Ram Rajasekharan) Scientist Fellow, Lipidomics Centre, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka (email: [email protected]) on or before 20-12-2014.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 20-12-2014) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/ post
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016