Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level-II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant Level-II on or before 26/12/2014. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant Level-II|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Food Packaging Technology Department CFTRI Mysore – 570 020|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistant Level-II Recruitment:
Central Food Technological Research Institute, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India, wishes to recruit a Project Assistant Level-II (One post- Position for 03 months) on temporary basis to work in the Consultancy Project SSP-186 entitled “Stimulation and Prediction of Tea Stability” in the Institute on a consolidated salary of Rs 12,000 p.m respectively.
- No of post : 01
- The engagement will be initially for above mentioned period. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, for the regular CSIR/CFTRI post/fellowship.
- Age: Maximum 28 Years. (Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI instructions)
- Essential Qualifications for PAT – II :First Class M.Sc in the area of Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology, Msc.(Food Tech), B.Tech(Food tech). Qualifications being equal, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC community will be given preference.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistant Level-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/12/2014
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through website/email.
How to apply for Project Assistant Level-II Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) :
Application along with complete bio-data, duly signed enclosing photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. together with latest passport size photograph affixed on it shall be brought on or before 26-Dec-2014 Rajeshwar S. Matche PI: SSP-186 Food Packaging Technology Department CFTRI Mysore – 570 020. No TA will be paid for attending the interview. Applications recived after the due date (26-Dec-2014) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through website/email.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016