Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistants on or before 23/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistants|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore – 570 020|
Detail of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Project Assistants Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates Two (2 Nos) positions of Project Assistants on a temporary basis tenable at the Department of Fermentation Technology and Bioengineering (FTBE), CSIR-CFTRI under the research project “Investigations on Nigerloxin, an aldose reductase inhibitor from A. niger, in the treatment of diabetes complications”.
- Funding Agency : Dept of Biotechnology, New Delhi.
- Name of the position : Project Assistant (Level-II).
- Essential Qualification : First Class M.Sc in Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology.
- Duration : One year extendable upto three years.
- Monthly emoluments : Rs.8000/- (Fixed) (under revision).
- Desirable : One year research experience.
Terms & Conditions :
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 23-01-2015 i.e., the last date of the receipt of application for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxed for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DBT, Govt. of India for the project period (three years) or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right / claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) – Project Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistants Vacancy in Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
Interested candidates may send detailed bio-data, attested copies of certificates and all necessary documents to Dr. Avinash P Sattur, Principal Investigator, GAP-0457, Department of Fermentation Technology and Bioengineering, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020 Email: [email protected] on or before 23-01-2015. Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through email/post. Last date for receiving application : 23-01-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017