Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistants with B.Sc holders
Company name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts : Project Assistants
Qualification : B.Sc
Salary : Rs.8,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 03
Location : Mysore
Last date to apply : 12.12.2014
Details of Post :
CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 [One] position of Project Assistant [Level-I] and 2 [Two] positions of Project Assistant [Level-II] on a temporary contractual basis in the Indo-Australian collaborative research project (GAP 0405) funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, New Delhi tenable at the FPIC Dept., CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
Project Assistant [Level-I]
- Sl. No. 1. Essential qualifications for PA 1 : I Class B.Sc in Zoology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Microbiology with good academic record and basic computer working knowledge.
- Emoluments : Rs.8,000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand only) as per CSIR Rules.
- Age Limit : The upper age limit for applying shall be 25 years (as on 12-12-2014), which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBCs.
Project Assistant [Level-II]
- Sl. No. 2. Essential qualifications for PA 2 : I Class M.Sc Zoology /Food Technology/ Food Science/ Biosciences /Biotechnology /Microbiology /Biochemistry with good academic record.
- Emoluments : Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) as per CSIR Rules.
- Age Limit : The upper age limit for applying shall be 28 years (as on 12-12-2014), which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Schedule Tribes, Women, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBCs.
Terms & Conditions :
- Candidates should not have exceeded 25 years of age for Sl. No. 1 post and 28 years of age for Sl. No. 2 post as on 12-12-2014 i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- The engagement of PAs is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by DST, Govt. of India from a period December, 2014 – March, 2015 and may be further extended subject to approval from funding agency.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Mr. Akmal Pasha, Senior Principal Scientist, FPIC Dept, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka (email: [email protected]) on or before 12-12-2014.
Applications received after the due date (i.e., 12-12-2014) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/ post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017