Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invites application for the recruitment of Research Interns with BE/B.Tech, M.Sc holders
Company name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts : Research Interns
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, M.Sc
Salary : Rs.15,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Mysore
Last date to apply : 11.11.2014
Details of Post :
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from meritorious Indian nationals who have passion for perusing R&D in the areas of Food Science & Technology as Research Interns. This programme is a preparatory phase for the young interns for imbibing the spirit of scientific curiosity by participatory research activities and equipping themselves with tools and techniques necessary for career in Science and Technology. The eligibility criteria and other requirements for Internship are given below :
|Si.No.||Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post|
|01||Research Interns||First Class M.Sc. in any of the following subject areas with good academic records :Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioscience, Chemistry and Plant Breeding.||2|
|02||First Class B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Biotechnology, Computer Science and Information Technology.||1|
- Desirable Qualification: Practical experience in relevant fields is an added advantage. The candidates are free to appear for NET / GATE during internship and secure regular fellowship for doing Ph.D
- Fellowship : Rs.15,000
- Age limit: 25 years as on 11-11-2014
- Age limit: 25 years as on 11-11-2014, i.e. the last date of receipt of application (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST, Physically handicapped (PH), OBC and Female candidates (FC).
- Performance of the interns will be reviewed every six months. The internship will be terminated with one month’s notice or with one month’s stipend in lieu thereof, if the progress is found unsatisfactory. The candidates are free to appear for NET / GATE during internship and secure regular fellowship for doing Ph.D.
- No. of seats: About 03 (THREE). May vary subject to availability of meritorious candidates. A panel of candidates qualified on merit but are not selected will be put in the wait list for six months.
- Selection will be made through screening based on overall academic records and interview performance of short-listed candidates.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria will not entitle the applicant to be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview
How to apply :
- Applications should be submitted on plain paper duly signed mentioning advertisement number, full name (surname first), date of birth, age as 11-11-2014, sex, category (SC / ST / OBC / PH / FC), father’s name, full mailing address along with e-mail id and contact phone number, academic qualifications (10 + 2 onwards), detailing examinations passed, board / university, year of passing, percentage of marks and subject. If any relative of the candidate is employed in CSIR-CFTRI and / or CSIR, details must be given in application (i.e., name, designation & place of work). Any other relevant information considered important for the merit / qualification may also be given. A passport size photograph of the applicant should be pasted on the top right corner of the application. Attested copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should also be included. Applications incomplete in any of the above respects will be rejected. If selected, the placement of the candidate in a laboratory of CSIR-CFTRI at headquarters or its Resource Centres will be depending on availability of seat(s), is at the sole discretion of Director, CSIR-CFTRI. The decision of Director, CFTRI will be final in all the respects.
- Application duly completed in all respects should be mailed to the Director, CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore – 570 020 (Karnataka) to reach on or before 11-11-2014. Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Last date of receiving applications at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore: 11th November, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017