Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level-I for Diploma/ B.Sc / M.Sc holders on October 22, 2014
Company name : Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Posts : Project Assistant Level-I
Qualification : Diploma/ B.Sc / M.Sc
Salary : Rs 8,000 p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Mysore
Walk in date : October 22, 2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant Level-I:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 1 (One) position of Project Assistant (Level – I) on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “RENOVATION OF ROLLER FLOUR MILL TO IMPROVE ITS FUNCTIONING AND QUALITY OF FINISHED PRODUCTS” (SSP-187), at Flour Milling, Baking and Confectionery Technology Department of CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka for the upto 31st December 2014.
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification : First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering / B.Sc / M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition / Food Science.
- Desirable – Six months experience in the relevant field with the knowledge of Basic Computer.
- Emoluments : Rs. 8,000/- per month.
Terms & Conditions :
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on date of interview for the post.
- The engagement of Project Assistant is for the above mentioned project upto 31st December 2014.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Candidate should bring along with, at the time of interview, filled application form (format given in the CFTRI website), complete bio-data, duly signed enclosing photocopies certificates / testimonials in support of date of birth, caste qualification / experience etc along with Originals for verification, together with latest passport size photograph affixed on it.
- The selection will be based on the basis of interview. The engagement will be initially for above mentioned period. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and does not confer any right / claim, whatsoever, to the regular CSIR /CFTRI post / fellowship. If selected, the candidate has to report for duty within one week after announcement of selection list.
- Time and date of the Interview Registration 9.30-10.30 AM, Interview 10 AM 22-OCT-2014,
No TA will be paid for attending the interview. Qualification being equal, candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC will be given preference. Sourav Kumar PI – SSP-187, Flour Milling Baking and Confectionery Technology Department, CFTRI, Mysore 57020 [email protected] , [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 22.10.2014
Venue : Sourav Kumar PI – SSP-187, Flour Milling Baking and Confectionery Technology Department, CFTRI, Mysore 57020
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTRI|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017