Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenotypist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenotypist & More Vacancies Job on or before 11.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTC)|
|Vacancy Name||Stenotypist & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Footwear Training Institute, C-41 & 42, Site – C, Industrial Area, Sikandra, Agra – 282007 (U.P)|
Detail of Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTC) – Stenotypist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) – TWO (OBC-1, UR-1) [Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Pay band Rs.15600-39100)]. Qualification: Degree in Leather Technology from recognized University/Institution or equivalent and three years experience in footwear training institution or technical organization dealing with footwear or footwear manufacturing unit OR three years Diploma in Footwear Technology from GLI or any recognized Institution/ two years Textile Institute, UK Diploma in Footwear Technology from Institute like CFTI, FDDI,CLRI, with five years experience in responsible capacity in Footwear Training Institution or Technical Organization dealing with footwear or footwear manufacturing unit. Desirable: Experience in Teaching/Conducting Training Program in Footwear Institute. Age Limit: Not exceeding 35yrs (relaxable by five years for departmental candidates/Government employees/SC/ST & three years for OBC candidates).
- STENO TYPIST – ONE (Gen) [Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Pay band Rs. 9300-34800)]. Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University with typing speed in English 40 wpm and Stenography 80 words with two years experience in Commercial or Government Institution. Desirable: Command on MS Office and Visual Basics. Age Limit: Not exceeding 30yrs (relaxable by five years for departmental candidates/Government employees/SC/ST & three years for OBC candidates).
- DOCUMENTATION and LIBRARIAN – ONE (Gen) [Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Pay band Rs. 5200 – 20200)]. Qualification: Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (minimum one year’s duration) from a recognized institution and three years experience in responsible capacity in relevant field. Desirable: (i)Working experience in Fox-pro, C++, MS Word, MS Excel, Data Entry and Web Page Development. (ii) Knowledge in working of Library. Age Limit: Not exceeding 30yrs (relaxable by five years for departmental candidates/Government employees/SC/ST & three years for OBC candidates).
Selection Procedure for Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTC) – Stenotypist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Stenotypist & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTC):
Application along with bio data, two passport size photographs, attested copies of certificates duly filled up and signed, must reach the address given below within 21 days from the date of publication this advertisement. The criteria of Age (as on 01.12.2014), Qualification and Experience will be considered only with attached proper supporting documents and proof, otherwise application will be treated as incomplete. Persons working in Govt. & Quasi Government or Public sector undertaking should apply through proper channel. However an advance copy of the application may be submitted to this office within the time prescribed above. Applicants should write on the top of envelope the name of the post applied for. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The service will be on purely contract basis for five years. However, contract period may be extended after reviewing the overall performances on completion of the period. The Centre is not liable for any postal delay. The Centre reserves the right to reject any application. Application may be forwarded to “Director, Central Footwear Training Institute, C-41 & 42, Site – C, Industrial Area, Sikandra, Agra – 282007 (U.P)”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFTC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|