Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Intern through recruitment notification – Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.GC/R&A/GAP1502/DB/2015-16(15). Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Intern. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Intern
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata-32
Detail Of Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Project Intern Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Intern||01 Post||B.Sc, M.Sc||Rs-20,000/-pm||28 years|
|Position||Honorarium, Tenure & Age||The proposed job profile (as on 01.07.2015)|
|Project Intern -01 No||
Rs.20,000/- (consolidated) per month
Tenure: 6 (six) Months
The above tenure is extendable to maximum another 6 (six) months based on performance and project requirement Or
co-terminus with the duration of project, whichever is earlier.
Age (as on 01.07.2015): 28 Years.
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped.
Basic Competency: Oral and written communication; Fluency in English and Bengali; Computer and ICT Skills; Ability of working in multi-tasking and multi-cultural environment.
Core Skills: Geographical Indication (GI) Documentation, Watershed Management, Outreach.
Technical Skills: Documentation of scientific material and Technical Writing.
Education: B.Sc in Geology/Geography/ Environmental Science;
Desirable: MSc. in relevant subjects and basic knowledge in MSME Sectors of West Bengal.
Selection Procedure For Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) – Project Intern Post:
- Written Test on 07/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Intern vacancy in Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI):
- A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 07.08.2015 at 11-00 A.M at this Institute to engage bonafide Indian citizen for the following position for working in a project entitled “Establishment and operationalization of MSME Technology Facillitation Centre” sponsored by Dept of MSME, Govt. of W.B, tenable at CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata.
- nterested candidates are requested to attend the above Walk-in-Interview along with Application Form & BioData in the prescribed format as given hereinunder, duly TYPED (not hand-written) in all the columns enclosing self attested copies of each supporting documents/certificates.
- The original certificates should also be brought with him/her at the time of interview for verification. The candidates should carry copies of their project thesis with them, if any. The candidates should report at least one hour before the scheduled time of interview for verification of documents.
- Incomplete applications without prescribed format and supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates who are presently engaged in any Project either in CGCRI or any other CSIR Labs/Instts., should produce the NOC from his/her existing Project Leader, failing which, they will not be allowed to appear before the interview. Candidates who are waiting for final result, will be not be eligible. CSIR-CGCRI reserves the right not to fill up the post, if it so desires. The decision of the Institute shall be final in this behalf.
- The result will be published in the CGCRI website in due course of time after the interview. Interim enquiries in this respect will not be entertained
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/08/2015
VENUE :Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata-32
Reference: Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.GC/R&A/GAP1502/DB/2015-16(15)
Top Company Openings:
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016