Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate-II through recruitment notification – Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.GC/R&A/GAP0343/RNB/2014-15(30). Candidates who have completed PH.D/ M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate-II. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/03/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate-II|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.23,000 – 38,000/-|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR-CENTRAL GLASS & CERAMIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata-32|
Detail of Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Research Associate-II Recruitment:
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 25.03.2015 at 3-00 P.M at this Institute to engage bonafide Indian citizens for the following position for working in a project entitled “Multi-Functional Nanocomposite Materials for Law-temperature Ceramic fuel Cells”” sponsored by DST, Govt. of India to work at CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata:
- RESEARCH ASSOCIATE-II (RA-II) – 01 Position
- Qualifications: Ph.D (Science/Engineering). Candidates having research experience in the area of Ceramics/Materials Science will be preferred. Or Preferably 1st Class M.E/M.Tech in Ceramics/Materials Science/Metallurgical Engineering with Minimum three (03) years of research/teaching experience in the relevant field with at least one research paper inScince Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
- Age: Upper Limit is 32 years (as on 01.03.2015) which is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/OBC/women/Physically handicapped applicants.
- Stipend: *Rs.23,000/- + HRA as admissible per month The stipend is likely to be enhanced to Rs.38,000/- (consolidated) per month as per SERB OM, dated 07.01.2015.
- Tenure: 03 (Three) years or co-terminus with the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) – Research Associate-II Post:
- Written Test on 25/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate-II vacancy in Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI):
Interested candidates are requested to attend the above Walk-in-Interview along with Application Form & Bio-Data in the prescribed format as given hereinunder, duly TYPED (not hand-written) in all the columns enclosing self attested copies of each supporting documents/certificates. The original certificates should also be brought with him/her at the time of interview for verification. The candidates should carry copies of their project thesis with them, if any. The candidates should report at least one hour before the scheduled time of interview for verification of documents. Incomplete applications without prescribed format and supporting documents will be summarily rejected. Candidates who are presently engaged in any Project either in CGCRI or any other CSIR Labs/Instts., should produce the NOC from his/her existing Project Leader, failing which, they will not be allowed to appear before the interview. Candidates who are waiting for final result, will be not be eligible. CSIR-CGCRI reserves the right not to fill up the post, if it so desires. The number of vacancy may also vary as per requirement. The decision of the Institute shall be final in this behalf. Interim enquiries in this respect will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/03/2015
VENUE : CSIR-CENTRAL GLASS & CERAMIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata-32
Reference:Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.GC/R&A/GAP0343/RNB/2014-15(30)
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016