Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Interns through recruitment notification – Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GC/NC/RI/2015 . Candidates who have completed M.SC/ B.TECHcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Interns on or before 25/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Interns|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), 168-169, Naroda Industrial Estate, Naroda, Ahmedabad – 382 330|
Detail of Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Research Interns Recruitment:
Applications are invited to engage bonafide Indian citizens for 02 nos. of Research Interns, tenable at CSIR-CGCRI, Naroda Centre under the supervision of Dr. S. N. Misra, Scientist-InCharge. The positions are purely temporary and will be co-terminus with the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- No of post : 02
- Qualifications: M.Sc. in Inorganic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Materials Science with Specialization in Ceramics. OR B.E./B.Tech. Chemical/Ceramics.
- Applicant should have secured 1st Class or equivalent GPA in the mentioned examination. In case of SC/ST candidate(s), these criteria shall be relaxed by 5%.
- Stipend:Rs.15,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Age: Upper limit is 25 years (as on 01.01.2015) which is relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/OBC/Women/Physically handicapped applicants.
- Job Requirement: Candidates are expected to work on product development activities as well as testing related activities using sophisticated equipments.
- Duration: Initially 01 (one) year, may be extended depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate for a maximum period of another 01 (one) year or co-terminus with the duration of the project, whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) – Research Interns Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Interns Vacancy in Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI):
Interested candidates are requested to apply with Application form & Bio-Data in the prescribed format given in the website along with this advertisement, addressed to the Scientist-In-Charge, CSIR-CGCRI, Naroda Centre, 168-169, Naroda Industrial Estate, Naroda, Ahmedabad – 382 330, duly filled up in all the columns enclosing self attested copies of each supporting documents/certificates. Incomplete applications without prescribed format and supporting documents will be summarily rejected. The applications should reach this office within 15 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement and the envelope containing the Application must be superscribed the Advt. No. along with the name of the Post on the top left corner in Block Letter. The number of vacancies indicated above is provisional and may vary at the time of actual selection. However, CSIRCGCRI reserves the right not to fill up any/all the posts, if it so desires. In case of large number of applications for the post(s), the Competent Authority may fix parameters for short listing the candidates. The decisions of the Institute shall be final in this behalf. Interim enquiries in this respect will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/02/2015
Reference: Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GC/NC/RI/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CGCRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|