Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Store Keeper through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Ground Water Board (CGWB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Store Keeper Job on or before 6/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Store Keeper
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : REGIONAL DIRECTOR, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES, RIVER DEVELOPMENT AND GANAGA REJUVENATION, CENTRAL GROUND WATER BOARD, SOUTH WESTERN REGION, BHUJAL BHAWAN, 27THMAIN, 7THCROSS, HSR LAYOUT SECTOR-1 BANGALORE-560102
Detail of Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) Assistant Store Keeper Recruitment:
Applications are invited for recruitment of following temporary but likely to continue Group – C posts of Assistant Store Keeper in the office of the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Central Region, Nagpur. The eligibility and other details are mentioned below:-
- Name of Post Assistant Store Keeper
- No. of Vacancies 06 (UR-04, SC-02)
- Scale of Pay Pay Band – I Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Classification General Central Service Group – C (Non-Gazetted, Non-ministerial)
- Period of probation if any Two Years
- Eligibility 12th Pass from a recognized Board or equivalent, possessing knowledge of Hindi and 3 (Three) years experience of maintaining store accounts.
- Age Limit Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable for Government Servants upto the age of 40 years in the case of general candidates and upto 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time) NOTE (1): The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing date for the receipt of application from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) NOTE (2): In case of recruitment made through the Employment Exchange, the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be last date upto which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
Selection Procedure for Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) – Assistant Store Keeper Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/7/2015.
- Interview / Trade Test
How to apply for Assistant Store Keeper Vacancy in Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) :
- Place of posting Any where in India
- Description of Duties 1. To assist Store Keeper in proper upkeep, receipt and issue of stores.
- To take the physical custody of stores at site under over all supervision of Driller-Incharge at drilling site.
- Responsibility for proper receipt, issue and upkeep of stores.
- Maintenance of Store accounts and submit periodical statements / returns.
- Any other work assigned by his superiors.
- Last date of receipt of application Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement News Papers / Employment News.
Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply to the Regional Director, Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Gagna Rejuvenation, Central Ground Water Board, Central Region, New Secretariat Building, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001 in PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORMAT given below so as to reach this office within 30 days from the publication of advertisement in Employment News. The envelop containing the Application should be marked, superscripted as “Application for the post of Assistant Store Keeper”. Suppression of Educational Qualification/Employment will be disqualified. Applications which are incomplete/ineligible/unsigned not supported with requisite documents received after the due date or otherwise deficient in any manner will be out rightly rejected. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right of a candidate for being called for the interview / trade test. A Screening Committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the post(s) and only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/trade test. The decision of the screening committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The exact date & time for Interview/Trade Test will be communicated to the short listed candidates separately. No TA/DA for the recruitment test will be paid. SC/ST candidates called for interview shall be paid second class railway/bus fare for the shortest route and as per the admissible rule. The department will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of application. Candidates already employed in Central/State/Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel with obtaining NO Objection Certificate from the Employer. Th
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/7/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :