Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Operator on or before 06/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Vacancy Name : Technical Operator
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Salary : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1800/-
Job Location : NAGPUR
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), CENTRAL REGION N. S. Building, Civil Lines, NAGPUR – 440 001 (M.S)
Detail Of Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) Technical Operator Recruitment:
Applications are invited for recruitment of following temporary but likely to continue Group – C posts of Technical Operator (Drilling) in the office of the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Central Region, Nagpur. The eligibility and other details are mentioned below:-
- Name of Post Technical Operator (Drilling)
- No. of Vacancies 10 (UR-07, ST-02, OBC-01)
- Scale of Pay Pay Band – I Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
- Classification General Central Service Group – C (Non-Gazetted, Non-ministerial)
- Period of probation if any Two Years
- Eligibility Essential : 1. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. 2. Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic or Fitter
- Age Limit Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable for Government Servants upto the age of 40 years in the case of general candidates and upto 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time)
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing date for the receipt of application from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep)
- In case of recruitment made through the Employment Exchange, the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be last date upto which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
- Place of posting Any where in India
- Description of Duties 1. Shifting of rig and equipment from one site to other. 2. Loading, unloading and stacking of stores and equipments. 3. Digging of pits, leveling of rig, mud mixing, gravel shrouding etc. 4. Lifting and lowering of test pumps. 5. Attending repairing and maintenance of drilling rig, equipments, vehicles, pumps etc. available in the unit. 6. Assisting drilling crew in different operations. 7. Watch and ward duty in the rig unit. 8. Any other duty assigned by his superiors.
- Last date of receipt of application Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement News Papers / Employment News
Selection Procedure For Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) – Technical Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technical Operator Vacancy in Central Ground Water Board (CGWB):
Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply to the Regional Director, Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Central Ground Water Board, Central Region, New Secretariat Building, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001 in PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORMAT given below so as to reach this office within 30 days from the publication of advertisement in Employment News. The envelop containing the Application should be marked, superscripted as “Application for the post of Technical Operator (Drilling)”. Suppression of Educational Qualification/ Employment will be disqualified. Applications which are incomplete/ineligible/unsigned not supported with requisite documents received after the due date or otherwise deficient in any manner will be out rightly rejected. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right of a candidate for being called for the interview / trade test. A Screening Committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the post(s) and only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/trade test. The decision of the screening committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The exact date & time for Interview/Trade Test will be communicated to the short listed candidates separately. No TA/DA for the recruitment test will be paid. SC/ST candidates called for interview shall be paid second class railway/bus fare for the shortest route and as per the admissible rule. The department will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of application. Candidates already employed in Central/State/Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel with obtaining NO Objection Certificate from the Employer.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016