ntral Ground Water Board (CGWB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Ground Water Board (CGWB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Operator Job on or before 6/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Vacancy Name : Technical Operator
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : REGIONAL DIRECTOR, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES, RIVER DEVELOPMENT AND GANAGA REJUVENATION, CENTRAL GROUND WATER BOARD, SOUTH WESTERN REGION, BHUJAL BHAWAN, 27THMAIN, 7THCROSS, HSR LAYOUT SECTOR-1 BANGALORE-560102
Detail of Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) Technical Operator Recruitment:
Applications are invited for recruitment of 12 (Twelve) (07 –UR and 05-OBC)posts of Technical Operator(Drilling) (Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial), temporary but likely to continue, in Central Ground Water Board, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Water Resources, Govt. of India. The eligibility and other details are mentioned below.
- Name of the Post Technical Operator (Drilling)
- Number of Vacancies 12 (Twelve) ( 07 Un Reserved & 05 OBC)
- Scale of Pay Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800/- (Revised Pay Band-I)
- Classification General Central Service (Group”C”), NonGazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Age Limit Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable for Government servants upto the age of 40 years in the case of general candidates and upto 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time) Note 1: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for the receipt of application from candidates in India ( and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nocobar Islands and Lakshadweep) Note 2: In case of recruitment made through the Employment Exchange the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date upto which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
- Eligibility Essential : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic or Fitter.
Selection Procedure for Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) – Technical Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/7/2015.
- Interview / Trade Test
How to apply for Technical Operator Vacancy in Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) :
- Place or Posting ANY WHERE IN INDIA
- Probation period Two years
- Last date of receipt of application 30 (thirty ) days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- How to apply Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements and are willing to serve any where in India may apply ( through proper channel, if already in Govt. service) in the specimen format given below along with attested photocopies of educational qualifications/experience, employment registration details (if any) and caste certificate to the office of The Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, South Eastern Coastal Region, “E” Wing, “C” Block, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai 600 090 (Tamil Nadu) by Registered/Speed Post. The envelop containing the Application should be marked as “Application for the post of TOD”
- Other information Applications which are incomplete/illegible/unsigned/not supported with requisite documents, received after the due date or otherwise deficient in any manner, will be outrightly rejected. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for the interview/trade test. A screening committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the post(s) and only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/trade test. The decision of the screening committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The Department will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of application. Candidates already employed in Central/State PSU should submit their applications through proper channel with obtaining No Objection Certificate from the employer. Suppressing of any facts i.e., qualification, experience, age etc. being detected at any stage, before or after the test/interview, the candidature will stand automatically disqualified/cancelled.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/7/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016