Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Laboratory Attendant on or before 13/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Vacancy Name : Laboratory Attendant
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Salary : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-per month
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Regional Director, CGWB, SWR, Bhujal Bhawan, 27th most important, seventh cross, HSR Format Sector -1, Bangalore – 560 102.
Detail Of Post:
- Total No. of Vacancies – 08 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1800/- Grade Pay.
- Employment Type – Temporary
- Location – Bangalore
- No. of Posts & Their Name – 1. Laboratory Attendant – 08 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 27 Years Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.cgwb.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 13-03-2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/03/2016