Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Store Keeper with 12th pass holders
Company name :Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Posts :Assistant Store Keeper
Qualification : 12th pass
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 9/30/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Store Keeper
Applications are invited for recruitment of 01 (one) post of Assistant Store Keeper (unreserved)(PHHH(partly)- Group-C(Nin Ministerial) by direct recruitment process. The eligibility and other details are given below
- Name of the post Assistant Store Keeper
- Number of vacancies 01(One) Unreserved (PH)(HH-Partly)
- Scale of Pay Pay Band-1(Rs.5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-)
- Classification General Central Service. Group-C,(Non- Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial)
- Age Limit Between 18 and 27 years (Relax able for Government Servant up to the age of 40 years in case of general candidates and up to 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued b the Central Government from time to time). Note 1: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir Stae, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub division of Chamba district of Himachal -Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar island or Lakshadweep). Note 2: In the case of recruitment mad through the Employment Exchange, the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date up to which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
- Educational and other qualifications 12’h pass from a recognized Board or equivalent, required for direct recruitment possessing knowledge of Hindi and three years experience of maintaining store accounts. (i) Note 1 : Qualifications are relax able at the discretion of the Central Government in case of candidate otherwise well qualified. (ii) Note 2 The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relax able at the discretion of the Central Government for the rea sons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection the Central Government is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates belonging these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
- Place of posting Anywhere in India
- Last date for receipt of applications One month from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Place of Posting Anywhere in India
- Probation Period Two Years
How to apply
Applications in the format given below along with attested copies of certificates may be sent to the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, West Central Region, Swamy Narayan College Building, Gitamandir Road, Shahalam Tolnaka, Ahmedabad 380022 in a closed envelope superscribing on it “Application for the post of ASSISTANT STORE KEEPER”
Any other Information Application which are incomplete/illegible/unsigned/not supported with requisite documents, received after the due date or otherwise deficient in any manner will be rejected. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for the interview. A screening committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the post before the last date and only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The exact date and time for interview will be communicated to the short listed candidates separately. The decision of the screening committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The department will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of applications. Candidates already employed in Central/State/PSU should submit their applications through proper channel with NOe.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 9/30/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CGWB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|