Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Operator (Mechanical) with Matriculation holders
Company name : Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Posts : Technical Operator (Mechanical)
Qualification : Matriculation
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/- p.m
No of Openings : 03
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last date to apply : 14.8.2014
Details of Post :
Technical Operator (Mechanical)
Applications are invited for recruitment of 03 (Three) posts of Technical Operator(Mech) – 03 (Three) Unreserved, Group-C (Non Ministerial) by direct recruitment process. The eligibility and other details are given below.
- Name of the post Technical Operator(Mechanical)
- Number of vacancies 03 (Three)Unreserved,
- Scale of Pay Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-)
- Classification General Central Service Group-C (Non Ministerial)
- Age limit Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable for Government servants up to the age of 40 years in case of general candidates and up to 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).Note 1 : The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application from candidates ie., 14.8.2014 (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar islands or Lakshadweep).Note 2 :In the case of recruitment made through the Employment Exchange, the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date up to which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
- Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.(iii) Matriculation from recognized Board or equivalent.(iv) Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Automobile and Diesel Engineering
- Place of posting Anywhere in India
- Probation period Two years
- Last date for receipt of application14th August, 2014 up to 1700 hrs. (closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar islands or Lakshadweep is 29.8.2014 up to 1700 hrs).
How to apply Applications in the format given below along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials may be sent to the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Kerala Region, Kedaram, Kesavadasapuram,Thiruvananthapuram 695 004, Kerala State in a closed envelope superscribing on it ‘Application for the post of ‘TÉCHNICAL OPERATOR(Mechanical).
Any other information Applications which are incomplete/illegible/ unsigned/not supported with requisite documents, received after the due date or otherwise deficient in any manner will be rejected. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for the interview/trade test. A screening committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the post and only short listed candidates will be called for interview/trade test. The exact date and time for interview/test will be communicated to the short listed candidates separately. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview/test. The decision of the screening committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The department will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of applications. Candidates already employed in Central/State/PSU should submit their applications through proper channel with NOC
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14.8.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CGWB|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017