Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Operator with Matriculation holders
Company name :Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
Posts :Technical Operator
Qualification : Matriculation
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply :10/5/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for recruitment of following temporary but likely to continue I Group — C posts of T0 (S) i.e. Technical Operator (Stores) in the Central Ground Water Board,’Ce_ntral Region, Nagpur. The eligibility and other details are mentioned below: VS. No. Details of Posts 7 Description of Posts 4]
- Name of Post ‘ , Technical Operator (Stores)
- No. of Vacancies 4 (UR-1, CBC-2)
- Scale ofPay Pay Band – I Rs. 5200 4 20200/- with1900/;
- Classification General Central Service Group 1 C (Non-ministerial) (non – Gazetted)
- Period of probation if any – ‘ Two Years l 7 . Eligibility ‘ l
- Essential: Matriculation or equivalent pass.
- Desirable: One year experience in handling and \’ maintenance of Store.
- Age Limit Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servants upto the age of 40 years in the ease of general candidates and upto 45 years in the ease of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central’ Government from time to time) NOTE (1): The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing date for the receipt of application from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal ‘Pradesh, -Mizoram,; Manipur, Nagaland, “Tripura, Sikkim, Lad’akh’ Division of
- Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep)the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be last date upto~ which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the. names.
- Place of posting Anywhere in India
- Description of Duties 1. Loading, unloading and stacking of material. 2. Opening of packages and arranging material in proper order in Store. 3. Upkeep and maintenmoo of Stem. 4. To assist in store ac’count process. 5 . Any other duty assigned by his superiors.
- Last date of receipt of application Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the News Papers / Employment News. .
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested Candidates who fulfill the ahoye requirements and are willing to serve ‘t’lie’Re’g-ion‘al Diréétdfiuéovernrnent’oflndia, Ministry of Water Resources, Central Ground Water Board, Central Region, New Secretariat Building, Civil Lines, Nagpur — 440 001 in PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORMAT given below so as to reach this office within 30 days from the publication of advertisement in the News Papers / Employment News. The envelope containing the Application should be marked, superscripted as “Application for the post of Technical Operator Suppression of Educational Qualification/Employment will be disqualified. Applications which are incomplete/ineligible/unsigned not supported with requisite documents received after the due date or otherwise deficient in any manner will be out rightly rejected.
Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right of a candidate for being called for the interview. Screening Committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the post(s) and only short-listed candidates will be” called for interview. The decision of the screening committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The exact date & time for Interview will be communicated to the short listed candidates separately. The department will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of application. Candidates already employed in Central/State/Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel with obtaining NO Objection Certificate from the Employer.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :10/5/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CGWB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016