Central Ground Water Board invites application for the recruitment of Photographer Grade-II with Matriculation Pass educational background
Company name : Central Ground Water Board
Posts : Photographer Grade-II
Qualification :Matriculation Pass
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kharagpur
Last date to apply : 31 July 2014
Details of Post :
The Regional Director, CGWB, NWR, Bhujal Bhawan, 3B, Sector-27A, Chandigarh-160019, invites application from the interested eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts. Applications may be submitted in a envelop superscripting on it “Application for Photographer Grade-II, Group ‘C’ (Non- Ministerial) (Non-Gazetted) Post” addressed to the Regional Director on above address by registered/speed post to reach by the closing date on 31-07-2014 upto 1700hrs.
Photographer Grade-II :
- No. of Posts : 01 (UR)
- Pay Scale : PB-1 in Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay –Rs.2400-
- Age limit : Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable for Government Servants upto the age of 40 years in the case of general candidates and upto 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or the scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time). Note 1. The crucial date fo determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur’ Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
- Qualification (i) Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board; (ii) Two years experience in photography, lantern slides, retouching of negative printing, enlarging and reducing and knowledge of Photostat machine.
- Place of work Anywhere in India
- Period of probation : 2 Years
- Regular or temporary Post : is temporary but likely to be continue
- Last date of receipt of application L 31-07-2014 upto 17 hours sharp. Application received after the due date and in time will not be accepted and are liable to be summarily rejected. This office is not responsible for any postal delay.
How to apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements and are willing to serve any where in India may apply (through proper channel, if already in Govt. Service) in the specimen format given below along with attested photocopies of educational qualifications/experience employment registration details (if any) and caste certificate the office of The Regional Director, CGWB, NWR, Bhujal Bhawan, 3B, Sector-27A, Chandigarh-160019 by Registered/speed post. The envelop containing the Application envelop should be marked as “Application for the post of Photographer Grade-II” .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 31 July 2014
Click here to More Details