Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Constable through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Constable on or before 03/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Vacancy Name :Constable
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 156 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Across India
Detail Of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time. They will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services w.e.f. 01-01-2004
- No of Post : 156
- Age 01 Between 21 and 27 years. The crucial date for determining age limit will be the closing date for receipt of application from the candidates i.e.03-10-2015 including for the candidates of North East region
- Educational Qualification The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Driving Licence The candidate should have a valid driving licence for (i) Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle; (ii) Light Motor Vehicle (iii) Motor cycle with gear
- Experience 03 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle/Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates i.e. 03-10-2015 including for the candidates of North East region. The experience in driving will be calculated from the date of issue of licence for Light Motor Vehicles. If driving experience is from a date after the issue of LMV Licence then experience will be calculated from that date
Selection Procedure For Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – Constable Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
- Name & Father’s Name should be exactly as mentioned in the Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- The application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
- Application form duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Appendix – ‘A’ and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self attested may be sent to concerned DIG as mentioned in Para-5 above by 03-10-2015 and in case of residents of North East region by 10-10-2015 alongwith the following documents. One similar photograph will also be affixed on the Admit Card (Appendix -‘C’) (a) A crossed non refundable Indian Postal Order for Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for General and OBC candidates on account of application fee drawn in favour of the officers mentioned in Column 3 of the table given at para 5 above and payable at the post office as shown in Column 4 therein. No claim for refund of the application fee will be entertained on the ground that the application was rejected. Payment of application fee other than Postal Order will not be entertained and candidature will be rejected. (b) No application fee is applicable for SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates. (c) Photostat copies of the Educational qualification certificate(s) in proof of age and educational qualification etc., issued by a recognized University/Board duly attested by a Gazetted Officer be enclosed. (d) Photostat copies of SC/ST and OBC certificate on the proforma prescribed by the Central Government as per Appendix – ‘D’, ‘E’ of the Notification. (e) Candidates falling in the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas shall enclose certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix – ‘I’ of the Notification. (f) Candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura and, Jammu and Kashmir shall enclose either domicile certificate or certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix – ‘I’ of the Notification. (g) Two self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- (Rupees twenty two only) each thereon. (h) Two additional self signed (in the front) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped alongwith application form.
- Questionnaire as per Appendix – ‘B’ duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
- Admit Card as per Appendix – ‘C’ duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
- Departmental candidates may submit their application through proper channel duly signed by the Unit Commander on the application form.
- Attested Photo copy of valid driving licence for Heavy Motor Vehicles (or Transport Vehicles), Light Motor Vehicles and Motor Cycle with gear. (m) Photostat copy of Certificate from the concerned RTO regarding validity of the Licence if Motor Cycle with gear, LMV licence is issued before attaining the age of 18 years and if HMV/Transport Vehicle license is issued before attaining the age of 20 years.
- Photostat copy of Certificate from the concerned RTO regarding date of issue of Motor cycle with gear, LMV and HMV license (Transport Vehicle) in case issuing date of all three licenses not mentioned in the licences.
- Photostat copy of 03-years driving experience certificate (p) Photostat copy of Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
- Photostat copy of Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 for age relaxation.
- Additional documents to be produced by Ex-Servicemen a) Photostat copy of Discharge certificate b) Undertaking as per Appendix – ‘F’ c) Photostat copy of Certificate from the concerned RTO regarding validity of the Licence if Motor Cycle with gear, LMV & HMV/Transport vehicle licence is issued on the same day/
- The envelope containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DCPO IN CISF – 2015.
- Candidates failing in any of the prescribed tests will be eliminated at that stage.
- The candidates applying for this post will have to go through Physical Efficiency Tests and Driving Tests etc. The candidates should come well prepared for the prescribed events and participate at their own risk. CISF or Government of India will not be liable for any damages in the event of any injury or other casualty suffered by a candidate during the entire recruitment process and journey.
- During the process of recruitment candidates who are not satisfied with the decision of the Recruitment Board may prefer appeal in writing the same day to the Supervising DIG for the Recruitment Centre and the decision of the Supervising DIG will be final. No representation after completion of recruitment process shall be entertained.
- Selected candidates are required to undergo basic training in our RTC for which they will be informed separately through offer of appointment letter. They will be on probation for a period of two years which can be extended. During the period of probation if found unfit for any reason the services are liable to be terminated.
- CISF will not be responsible for postal delays.
- An application will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not confirming to the official Format/having incomplete information/wrong information/ incomplete requisite certificates/misrepresentation of facts/left unsigned/submitted
without fee where due/without an attested or self attested photograph pasted at the appropriate place.
- Application must be submitted in the prescribed format published with this advertisement as Appendix – ‘A’. The application form may be typed out in double space or written in hand neatly but format should be the same as published. No application form will be supplied by this department.Persons employed in Government/semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or enclose a “No objection certificate” from their employer. They have to submit a Certificate as per Appendix – ‘J’.
- Any certificate other than in Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation in Hindi or English duly attested, else will not be entertained.
- Any sort of canvassing or recommendation will debar the candidate from selection.
- Applications, which are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not be entertained and no correspondence will be made. Applications may be rejected due to reasons such as : a) Incomplete or illegible and not submitted on prescribed format. (b) Without postal order of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) except SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen candidates. (c) Without two self addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/- each (d) Unsigned/Undated/without photograph (e) Not enclosing copies of all requisite certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officers. (f) Under aged/Over aged candidates (g) Not possessing the requisite educational qualification at the time of submitting application. (h) Not possessing the requisite Driving licenses at the time of submitting application (i) Applications not filled in English or Hindi or not filled by candidate in his own handwriting. (j) Without proper certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates. Certificates should be obtained from competent authority in the prescribed format (As prescribed in this notification) (k) Applications received after the closing date as mentioned in this notification. (l) Any other irregularity like mutilated or damaged application/documents etc
- Candidates should come duly prepared for 8-10 days stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey and stay. Mobile Phone and Calculator are strictly prohibited in the recruitment venue.
- In case a candidate is found unfit/ineligible for service on any ground after his selection/ appointment his service will be terminated without assigning any reason.
- Any shortcoming, which could not be detected at the time of initial scrutiny of the documents and found/noticed at a later stage, shall render the candidate disqualified for the post and he will not be allowed to appear in subsequent events of the recruitment and no correspondence will be entertained in the subject.
- The Director General, CISF reserve the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests for recruitment of Constable/DCPO does not confer the right of selection of the candidates but they should have to stand in merit keeping in view the available vacancies of that particular post.
- Success in various stages of recruitment confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after medical examination and such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the service/post.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment for which they have qualified. If a candidate is absent from any stage/event for which he has qualified, his candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidature of candidates who submit more than one application will be rejected.
- CISF strives to recruit fit committed, sincere and best candidates with transparency and impartiality. Hence candidates are advised to “BEWARE OF TOUTS”. For updates regarding Recruitment such as issue of admit card, date of Recruitment, result, conducting of medical examination etc., please visit CISF website http:www.cisf.gov.in
How To Apply For Constable Vacancy in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF):
Application on the proforma as per Appendix – ‘A’ should be sent to the authorities prescribed below for the candidate belonging to the States/UTs mentioned against each along with requisite application fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 4. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee. Application should be sent so as to reach the concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para-5 above by 03-10-2015 and in case of residents of North East region by 10-10-2015. No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/10/2015