Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head Constable/Ministerial Posts through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ +2 Class) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Head Constable/Ministerial Posts Job on or before 07-03-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Vacancy Name||Head Constable/Ministerial|
|Total No of Vacancy||700 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- p.m|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07-03-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE|
Detail of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Head Constable/Ministerial Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up vacancies as noted below in the rank of Head Constable (Ministerial) in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- No of post : 700
- Educational qualification Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Salary : Rs.Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
- Age (Direct open market candidates) Between 18 to 25 years as on 07.03.2015 (closing date for receipt of the application from candidates in India) including for the candidates of North East region
Selection Procedure for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)- Head Constable/Ministerial Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07-03-2015.
- Selection process based on further stages of recruitment that is Height Test, Run, Physical Standards Test, Identity Check, Documentation & Written Examination.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- CISF will conduct the recruitment to the post of HC(Min). In view of the large number of applicants, detailed scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be possible before the Written Examination and therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying.
- CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE AND ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE CISF http://www.cisf.gov.in CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of application failing which application will be rejected at initial stage.
- Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years as on 07.03.2015. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian servants/employees from the date of application till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- FEE: RUPEES FIFTY ONLY (Rs.50/-) Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Women and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation.
- CLOSING DATE: 07.03.2015 In case of residents of North East region, Sikkim, Ladhakh division of J&K State , lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of HP, Andaman & Nicobar island and lakswadweep by 14.03.2015. Application received after closing date will not be entertained.
- MOBILES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRES. Applications, which are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not be entertained.
- DISQUALIFICATION No person (a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living OR (b) Who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person. Shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts ;, Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
Application Fee :
RUPEES FIFTY ONLY (Rs.50/-) Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Women and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation.
How to apply for Head Constable/Ministerial Posts Vacancy in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF):
Application on the proforma as per Annexure I should be sent to the authorities prescribed below for the candidate belonging to the States/UTs mentioned against each along with requisite application fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 2 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 3. SC/ST/Women and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee. Application fee remitted in any other form viz money order, bank draft, banker cheque will not be accepted and the application which accompanied with the application fee in any other form (other than the postal order) will summarily be rejected. Application should be sent so as to reach the concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para-VII above by 07.03.2015 and in case of residents of North East region, Sikkim, Ladhakh division of J&K Stata, lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of HP, Andaman & Nicobar island and lakswadweep by 14.03.2015. No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07-03-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CISF|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|