Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 800 Constables/Fire Posts through recruitment notification – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP-19113/11/0014/1415. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ +2 Class) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the 800 Constables/Fire Posts Job on or before 27-01-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Vacancy Name||800 Constables/Fire Posts|
|Total No of Vacancy||800 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- p.m|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27-01-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE|
Detail of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)800 Constables/Fire Posts Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constables/Fire in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time. They will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services w.e.f. 01-01-2004
- Post Name : Constables/Fire
- No. of Vacancy : 800 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Should have Matriculation OR 10th Pass with Science subject.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 years
- Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
- Name & Father’s Name should be exactly as mentioned in the Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- The application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate through out the recruitment process should be the same as put in the application form. In case at any time the signature of the candidate does not match with the signature put on the application form, the candidature will be rejected.
- Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
- Application must be submitted in the prescribed format published with this advertisement as Appendix–“A”. The application Form may be typed out in double space or written in hand neatly but format should be the same as published. No application form will be supplied by this department.
- Application form as per Appendix – “A” filled in all respect together with Admit Card as per Appendix –“C” duly affixed with identical recent self attested passport size photographs may be sent to concerned Zonal DIG as mentioned in para-5 above by 27-01-2015 and in case of residents of North East region by 03-02-2015 alongwith the following documents. (a) A crossed non refundable Indian Postal Order for Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for General and OBC candidates on account of application fee drawn in favour of the officers mentioned in Column. 3 the table given at para 5 above and payable at the post office as shown in Column. 4 therein. No claim for refund of the application fee will be entertained on the ground that the application was rejected. Payment of application fee other than Postal Order will not be entertained and candidature will be rejected. (b) No application fee is applicable for SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates. (c) TWO self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- (Rupees twenty two only) thereon. (d) Two additional self signed (in the front) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped alongwith application form. (e) Questionnaire as per Appendix–“B” duly filled in and signed by the candidate. (f) Departmental Tradesmen may submit their application through proper channel. The tradesmen who have maintained a punishment free record and have minimum annual grading of above “Average” during the entire service are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- The envelop containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/FIRE-2014”
- CISF will not be responsible for postal delays.
- Candidates have to submit the following documents in original alongwith Xerox copies of each at the time of reporting at the Recruitment Center in the format specified in this notification of vacancies:- (a) Educational qualification certificate(s) in proof of age and educational qualification etc., issued by a recognized University/Board. (b) Domicile certificate of the State against whose vacancies he has applied for. (c) SC/ST and OBC certificate on the proforma prescribed by the Central Government as per Appendix–“D” and “E” of the Notification. (d) Candidates falling in the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas shall enclose certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority Authorized by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix– “G” of the Notification. (e) Candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir shall enclose either domicile certificate or certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorized by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix–“G” of the Notification. (f) Departmental candidate have to submit certificate from their employeer as per Appendix “H” (g) Sons and spouse of service CISF personnel have to submit a certificate from the Unit Commander as per Appendix-“I” (h) Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat. (i) (j) Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K from 01-01- 1980 to 31-12-1989 for age relaxation. Additional documents to be produced by Ex-Servicemen:- (i) Discharge certificate & (ii) Undertaking as per Appendix “J”.
- Candidates failing in any of the prescribed tests will be eliminated at that stage.
- The candidates applying for these posts will have to go through 5 K.M. Run. The candidates should come well prepared for the prescribed event and participate at their own risk. CISF or Government of India will not be liable for any damages in the event of any injury or other casualty suffered by a candidate during the entire recruitment process and journey.
- During the process of recruitment candidates who are not satisfied with the decision of the Recruitment Board may prefer appeal in writing the same day to the Supervising DIG for the Recruitment Centre and the decision of the Supervising DIG will be final. No representation after completion of recruitment process shall be entertained.
- Selected candidates are required to undergo basic training in our RTC for which they will be informed separately through offer of appointment letter. They will be on probation for a period of two years which can be extended. During the period of probation if found unfit for any reason the services are liable to be terminated.
- The candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not confirming to the official Format/having incomplete information/wrong information/incomplete requisite certificates/misrepresentation of facts/left unsigned/submitted without fee where due/without an attested or self attested photograph pasted at the appropriate place.
- Persons employed in Government/semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel and also submit certificate from their employer/Unit Commander as per Appendix–“H”.
- Any certificate other than in Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation in Hindi or English duly attested, else will not be entertained.
- Any sort of canvassing or recommendation will debar the candidate from selection.
- Applications, which are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not be entertained and no correspondence will be made. Applications may be rejected due to reasons such as(a) Incomplete or illegible and not submitted on prescribed format. (b) Without postal order of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) except SC/ST and Ex-SM candidates. (c) Without 02 nos of self-addressed envelopes duly affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/- (d) Unsigned/Undated/without photograph (e) Not enclosing Questionnaire form (Appendix-“B”) (f) Not enclosing Admit Card (Appendix – “C”) duly affixed with recent self-attested photograph (g) Not enclosing two additional similar photographs (h) Under aged/Over aged candidates (i) Not possessing the requisite educational qualification at the time of submitting application. (j) Applications not filled in English or Hindi or not filled by candidate in is own handwriting. (K) Applications received after the closing date as mentioned in this notification. (l) Any other irregularity like mutilated or damaged application/documents etc m) Application submitted to the authority other than the authority prescribed for the State/UT in the para 5 of the Notification.
- Candidates should come duly prepared for 2-3 days stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey and stay. Mobile Phone and Calculator are strictly prohibited in the recruitment venue.
- In case a candidate is found unfit/ineligible for service on any ground after his selection/ appointment his service will be terminated without assigning any reason.
- Any shortcoming, which could not be detected at the time of initial scrutiny of the documents and found/noticed at a later stage, shall render the candidate disqualified for the post and he will not be allowed to appear in subsequent events of the recruitment and no correspondence will be entertained in the subject.
- The Director General, CISF reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Merely qualifying all the prescribed tests for recruitment of Constable/Fire does not confer the right of selection of the candidates but they should have to stand in merit keeping in view the available vacancies of that particular post.
- Success in various stages of recruitment confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after medical examination and such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the service/post.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment for which they have qualified. If a candidate is absent from any stage/event for which he has qualified, his candidature will be cancelled.
- CISF strives to recruit fit committed, sincere and best candidates with transparency and impartiality. Hence candidates are advised to “BEWARE OF TOUTS”.
- For more details about CISF and regular updates regarding this recruitment please visit http:www.cisf.gov.in.
Selection Procedure for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)- 800 Constables/Fire Posts Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27-01-2015.
- Selection process based on further stages of recruitment that is Height Test, Run, Physical Standards Test, Identity Check, Documentation & Written Examination.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay an application fees of Rs. 50/- in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer concerned CISF as per Official Notification and payable at the concerned post office. SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply for 800 Constables/Fire Posts Vacancy in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF):
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Two self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs. 22/- thereon. Two additional self signed (in the front) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped along with application form. The envelop containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/FIRE-2014” send to concerned Zonal DIG of CISF Office As Per Official Notification Before 19.01.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27-01-2015
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)Recruitment 2014 – DAVP-19113/11/0014/1415.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CISF|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017