Central Industrial Security Force invites application for the recruitment of Electrician, Cook & More Vacancy with Matriculation Pass educational background
Company name : Central Industrial Security Force
Posts : Electrician, Cook & More Vacancy
Qualification : Matriculation Pass
Salary : Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
No of Post : 985
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 16.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Motor Pump Attendant, Painter, Sweeper, Washer Man & Water Carrier in the Pay Band–I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time. They will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services with effect from 01-01-2004.
Educational Qualification :
- For Direct candidates : The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Motor Pump Attendant, Painter and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper & Water Carrier).Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- For Ex-servicemen: Matric /10th Class pass.
- For direct candidates 18 to 23 years (as on 01.08.2014) for direct candidates for all trades, relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and by 03 years for OBC. (a) Upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K. The person claiming relaxation under this category should produce a certificate to the effect that they had been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1st January’1980 to 31st December’1989 from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir. (b) Upper age limit up to 05 years is also relaxable to the children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.Children means (a) son (including adopted son) or (b) daughter (including adopted daughter). Dependent family member’s means (a) spouse or (b) children or (c) brother or sister in the case of unmarried victim who was wholly dependent on that victim at the time of his getting killed in the riots would be eligible to get five years of age relaxation. SC/ST/OBC relaxation as per Government of India instructions will be in addition.
- NOTE: This advertisement pertains to recruitment of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) (Male), therefore, only male children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat will be considered. In order to be eligible for upper age relaxation in this category, the applicant should produce a certificate to that effect from the concerned District Collector/District Magistrate wherein the victim was killed. ii) For departmental candidates Constable/Tradesmen of CISF who wants to change their present trade are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The upper age limit is relaxable (up to 40 years for General, 45 years for SC/ST and 43 years for OBC) in case of departmental candidates, provided they should have rendered minimum 03 (three) years continuous service in the Force as on 01.08.2014.
Trade Test :
Those qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test will be put through the trade test as prescribed for each post as under :-
- BARBER : a) Handling of tools b) Hair Cutting c) Shaving
- BOOT MAKER : a) Polishing of shoes b) Handling of tools c) Cutting of leather repair & stitching of Shoes
- COOK : a) Cooking of Chapati & Rice for 100 men b) Cooking of vegetable/Dal/Samber/Idli etc for 100 men c) Cooking of Meat/Fish/Egg/Kheer
- CARPENTER: a) Handling of tools b) Cutting of wood c) Fitting, polishing and finishing of material
- ELECTRICIAN : a) Knowledge of AC/DC current b) New Electric Fitting c) Rectification of Electric fault
- MOTOR PUMP ATTENDANT : a) Knowledge of Pump b) Knowledge of Motor c) Knowledge of repair
- PAINTER : a) Knowledge of colours, paints and shades b) Painting of sign-boards c) Painting/drawing
- SWEEPER : a) Sweeping b) Cleaning of toilets c) Cleaning of Bathrooms etc.
- WASHER MAN : a) Washing of clothes b) Ironing of Khaki Cotton Uniform c) Ironing of woolen, Teri cotton Uniforms
- WATER CARRIER : a) Washing of vessels b) Kneading of Atta for making chapattis for 100 men c) Cutting of vegetables etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application on the proforma as per Appendix-‘A’ should be sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below along with requisite application fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 2 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 3. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee. This notification along with requisite forms etc is available at http://www.cisfrecruitment.org and www.cisf.gov.in
- The envelop containing above documents should be super scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONST/BARBER or CONST/BOOT MAKER or CONST/COOK or CONST/CARPENTER or CONST/ELECTRICIAN or CONST/MOTOR PUMP ATTENDANT or CONST/ PAINTER or CONST/SWEEPER or CONST/WASHER MAN or CONST/WATER CARRIER which ever is applicable.
- APPEAL DURING PHYSICAL MEASUREMENTS ETC.: i) During the process of recruitment candidates who are not satisfied with the decision of the Recruitment Board may prefer appeal in writing to the Supervising DIG (Appellate Authority) of the Recruitment Center on the same day and the decision of the Supervising DIG will be final. ii) Generally appeal will only lie against incorrect measurement of height, chest and weight. iii) Appeals for re-conduct of running will not be entertained.
CLOSING DATE: Applications should be sent so as to reach the concerned Zonal DIG of CISF as shown in the para-6 above by 16-09-2014 and in case of residents of North East region by 23-09-2014.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
- Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
- Name & Father’s Name should be exactly as mentioned in the Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- The application form must be filled and signed by the candidate in his own handwriting Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Application may be filled either in English or Hindi only.
- CISF will not be responsible for postal delays.
- Persons employed in Government/semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer will be required to be submitted at the time of reporting for recruitment.
- Applications, which are not filled as per instruction or partly filled applications will not be entertained. Applications may be rejected due to following reasons : 1. Incomplete or illegible and not submitted in prescribed format. 2. Without Postal Order of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) except SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen candidates. 3. Without self addressed envelop duly affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/- 4. Unsigned/Undated/without photograph 5. Under aged/Over aged candidates 6. Not possessing the requisite educational qualification at the time of submitting application. 7. Not enclosing self attested copies of all requisite certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer. 8. Applications not filled in English or Hindi or not filled by candidate in his own handwriting. 9. Without proper certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates. Certificates should be obtained from competent authority in the prescribed format (as prescribed in this notification). 10. Applications received after the closing date as mentioned in this notification. 11. Any other irregularity like mutilated or damaged application/documents etc.
- The Government shall not be responsible for any damage/injury, if any, sustained by the individual during the Physical Efficiency Test/recruitment process.
- Candidates failing in any of the prescribed tests will be eliminated at that stage itself.
- Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not confirming to the official Format/having incomplete information/wrong information/incomplete requisite certificates/misrepresentation of facts/left unsigned/ submitted without fee where due/without an attested or self attested photograph pasted at the appropriate place
- Any certificate other than in Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation in Hindi or English duly attested. Else will not be entertained.
- Any sort of canvassing or recommendation will debar the candidate from selection.
- Candidates should come duly prepared for stay under their own arrangements at the recruitment centre. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey and stay. Mobile Phone and Calculator are strictly prohibited in the recruitment venue.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.09.2014
|Click here for More Details||All Jobs in CISF|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017