Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MFSC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/02/2015 at 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ MFSC|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||12/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Regional Centre, 24 PannaLal Road, Allahabad-211002|
Detail of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held at the ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Regional Centre, 24 PannaLal Road, Allahabad-211002, Uttar Pradesh (Phone No. 0532-2460531) for selecting one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the National Initiatives on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA) project entitled “Assessment of spawning behavior of major fish species in inland environment with a view to harness the beneficial effect of temperature” on 12th February 2015 at 10:30 hours.
- No of post : 01
- Essential qualification: M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. in Zoology, with specialization in Fish & Fisheries.
- Desirable qualification: Knowledge in fish breeding, fish biology, coldwater fishes and computer application. One year’s work experience in the relevant fields is desirable but not essential. Age: Not more than 35 years on the date of interview, relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. norms.
- Fellowships:Rs. 16000/-p.m. plus HRA as admissible. The post is purely temporary and shall terminate along with the scheme. Selected SRF will be required to carry out extensive field surveys. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
Selection Procedure for Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI):
Interested candidates fulfilling following qualification should appear in the walk-in-interview along with detailed Bio-data and all original certificates/ documents in support of proof of their age, qualifications, caste and experience.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 12/02/2015
Venue : ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Regional Centre, 24 PannaLal Road, Allahabad-211002
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIFRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016