Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MFSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, MFSC
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 8/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Regional Centre, HOUSEFED Complex, Dispur (Last Gate), Guwahati – 781 006
Detail of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in-Interview will be held at the ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Regional Centre, HOUSEFED Complex, Dispur (Last Gate), Guwahati – 781 006 (Ph.No.0361-2228486) for selecting one Senior Research Fellow under the ‘National Surveillance Programme for Aquatic Animal Diseases (NSPAAD)’ project on July 8, 2015 at 10.30 hours. Interested candidates fulfilling the following criteria should submit their applications in standard form to the undersigned within 10 days of publication of this advertisement. Applications can also be submitted via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should appear in the Walk-in-Interview along with all original certificates/documents in support of proof of their age, qualifications and experience. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Essential qualification: M. F. Sc. Or M. Sc. Zoology/ Life Sciences (preferably with specialization in Fish health/ Fish and Fisheries)
- Desirable qualification: (i) Hands on training in one or more of the following fields : Fish health or disease/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Limnology. (ii) Working knowledge of computer application. (iii) Knowledge of local languages.
- Experience : Research experience in fisheries and aquaculture.
- Age : Not more than 35 years on the date of interview, relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/woman candidates as per Govt. norms.
- Fellowship : Rs.16000/- p.m. plus HRA as admissible. The post is purely temporary and shall be terminated along with the project (March, 2018).
- Place of posting : ICAR-CIFRI Regional Centre, Guwahati ( the selected fellow will to required to carry out extensive field visits).
Selection Procedure for Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 8/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI):
The tenure of the post is till the currency of the project till 31.03.2018 OR till the satisfactory performance of the Fellow whichever is earlier.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/7/2015
ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Regional Centre, HOUSEFED Complex, Dispur (Last Gate), Guwahati – 781 006
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|