Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MFSC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, MFSC
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Building, ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, S. N. Banerjee Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal.
Detail Of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates possessing the following qualifications and experience are invited for walk-in-interview for purely temporary position of one ‘Senior Research Fellow’ under the NASF project ‘Stock characterization, captive breeding, seed production and culture of hilsa (Tenualosa ilisha)’. Details of the position, qualifications and experience required are as given below
- No of Posts : One
- Emoluments: Rs. 16000/- per month for 1 st and 2nd year; Rs. 18000/- per month from 3 rd year. HRA as admissible
- Essential: MFSc. in Fisheries Resource Management/ Aquaculture or MSc. Zoology with specialization in Fish and Fisheries Science/ Limnology.
- Desirable: Experience in aquaculture, fish histology, biochemistry, fish farm management, fisheries data analysis and modeling; knowledge of computer application, desk top documentation; use of statistical softwares; all with supporting evidences. Good English language skills
and knowledge of Bengali language.
- Tenure: The position is purely temporary up to November 2017 or co-terminus with the project; however, candidates are liable to be terminated at any time if their service, performance and conduct are found not satisfactory.
- Place of walk-in-interview: Administrative Building, ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, S. N. Banerjee Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal.
- Date and time: 20 July 2015; 11 am
Selection Procedure For Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI):
Maximum age limit as on the date of interview is 35 years for men and 40 years for women. Candidates should bring an application for the position applied for, addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph of the candidate and copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, along with Originals of all certificates/ testimonials for verification. Candidates who are already working/ or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer/ supervisor at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The selected candidates will be stationed either at Barrackpore or at project sites as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive fieldwork involving frequent travel, laboratory works and survey of fish landing centers and extensive boating for sample collection.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/07/2015
VENUE : Administrative Building, ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, S. N. Banerjee Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal.