Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. 2/3/ADM-II/NICRA/ . Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MFSC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/02/2015 at 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ MFSC|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||16/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI), BARRACKPORE : KOLKATA – 700 120|
Detail of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for purely temporary co-terminus of 2 (two) Senior Research Fellows to be filled under National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA) sponsored project entitled “Assessment of spawning behaviour of major fish species in inland environment with a view to harness the beneficial effects of temperature”. The essential/desirable qualifications and other details for the said post are as under:
- No of post : 02
- Qualification : M.F. Sc or M. Sc. (Zoology) with specialization in Fish & Fisheries / M. Sc (Statistics)
- Desirable : Experience in the field data collection and data analysis on climate change and fisheries. Knowledge of statistical software packages like SAS and R for applicants of having essential qualification of M. Sc. (Statistics)
- Salary : Rs. 16000/- + HRA as admissible
- Tenure: The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is likely to be continued till March, 2017. However, candidates are liable to be terminated at any time either by co-terminus with the project or , if their service, performance and conduct are not satisfactory.
- Job Requirement: Job requires both laboratory work and extensive tours in the state of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal and stay in the field for number of days. Priorities will be given to the candidates having field experience.
- Place of Walk-in-interview: Administrative Building, Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (ICAR), S. N. Banerjee Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata – 700120, West Bengal.
- Date : 16.02.2015 at 10.30 am
Selection Procedure for Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI):
Maximum age limit as on the date of interview is 35 years (relaxation availableas per rules). Candidates should bring an application for the position applied for, addressed to the Director, ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore, and detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph of the candidate and copies of certificates in support of age, category (SC/ST/OBC), qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, along with originals of all certificates for verification. Candidates who are already working/ or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer/ supervisor at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The selected candidates will be stationed either at Barackpore or at project site as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive laboratory and field work involving, survey of fish landing centers and extensive boating for sample collection.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 16/02/2015
Venue : ICAR-CENTRAL INLAND FISHERIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE, BARRACKPORE : KOLKATA – 700 120
Reference: Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. 2/3/ADM-II/NICRA/
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIFRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017