Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Contractual Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Recruitment 2015 – F.No.39(253)/2015-Admn . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Contractual Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 2/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)|
|Vacancy Name||Contractual Technical Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||2/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||At CIBA, Chennai|
Detail of Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Contractual Technical Assistant Recruitment:
The following post is to be filled purely on contract basis under Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) component of ICAR funded scheme of this Institute.
- Title “Demonstration Activities of Cage Culture of Seabass and Crab Fattening using cages with Tribal Farmers.”
- Post Contractual Technical Assistant – Two posts
- Date & Time of Interview At CIBA, Chennai on Monday 2nd February 2015 at 10.00 A.M.
- Duration Upto 31st March 2017
- Qualification M.Sc.,Life Sciences
- Place of Posting Candidate should either work in Andhra Pradesh or in Kerala or at CIBA, Chennai and should able to communicate with local farmers
- Emoluments Rs.12,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
- Age Limit Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) – Contractual Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 2/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Contractual Technical Assistant vacancy in Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA):
Eligible Candidates may appear for the Walk-in-interview with original Master’s Degree Certificate, passport size photograph and bio-data enclosing attested copies of educational qualification & experience certificates. TA / DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 2/2/2015
At CIBA, Chennai
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Recruitment 2014 – F.No.39(253)/2015-Admn .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIBA|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017