Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Recruitment 2014 – No.Rectt/2014/TMC-1. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 26-12-2014 at 10:00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- p.m.|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||26-12-2014|
|Walk in for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR COTTON RESEARCH, REGIONAL STATION, SIRSA-125055 (HARYANA)|
Detail of Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
The eligible candidates are invited to appear for a Walkin-interview for the temporary (contractual) Position of Senior Research Fellow (Rs. 16000/- HRA 10% per month) in project as per details given in our All India Coordinated Cotton Improvement Project
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||M.Sc.Ag)Plant PathologyM.Sc. Botany/ M.Sc. in any discipline of Agriculture/ M.Sc.in Bio. Science. Desirable qualification: Knowledge of Cotton Crop and Computer applications.||Rs. 16000/- HRA 10% per month||35/40 years|
Selection Procedure for Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 26-12-2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR):
- All the above engagement are temporary/ contractual in nature & carry no other allowances.
- The Walkin-interview will be held as per detailed above at this station.
- These temporary engagements are for a specific period mentioned above and co- terminus with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The SRF will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in the CICR-ICAR.
- The eligible candidates are advised to see the essential qualification as well as desired qualification and if they fulfill then only attend walkin-interview.
- The candidates will have to appear in an one hour written Test on the date of Walkin interview.
- The candidates may bring with them original certificates for verification and one set of their photocopies in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one passport size photograph to be enclosed with application.
- Since all the above positions do not have status of regular employees they are not entitled for any regular leave except 8 days CL & 2 RH, Maternity paternity leaves as applicable.
- Candidate without provisional M.Sc.BSc.BAdegree certificate from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walkin-Interview.
- No. TADA will be paid for attending the Walkin-Interview.
- The Director, CICR, Nagpur reserve the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in the advertisement. Upper Age Limit: 35/40 years SRF in Male & Female respectively as on the date of interviewRelax able in the case of SCSTOBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules).
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26-12-2014
Venue : CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR COTTON RESEARCH, REGIONAL STATION, SIRSA-125055 (HARYANA)
University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2014 – NO.RECTT/2014/TMC-1.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CICR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016