Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc holders on November 07, 2014
Company name :Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview :November 07, 2014
Details of Post :
The eligible candidates are invited to appear for Walk-in-Interview for the temporary (contractual) position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under TMC MM-I(1.2) “ Development of Cotton Varieties resistant to cotton leaf curl disease (CLCUD), Bacterial Leaf Blight(BLB) and Nematodes through marker Assisted Breeding”
Senior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc(Agriculture) Plant Nematology/ Microbiology/ Plant Pathology/ M.Sc. Microbiology/ M.Sc., Applied Microbiology
- Desirable Qualification: knowledge in Computer application in Agriculture
- Pay: SRF – Rs.16,000/- + HRA 20% p.m
- VENUE: Central Institute for Cotton Research (ICAR), Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years for men & 40 yrs for Women respectively, as on the date of interview. Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules.
- All the above engagement is temporary / contractual & carries no other allowances.
- The Walk-in-interview will be held as detailed above at this Institute.
- These temporary contractual appointment are for a specific period up to 31.3.2015 and co-terminus with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The RA/SRF/Project Assistant will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in CICR/ICAR.
- The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfill the essential qualification as well as the desired qualification.
- The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk in Interview.
- Since all the above positions do not have status of regular employees they are not entitled for any regular leave except 8 days CL & 2 days RH, maternity / paternity leave as applicable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- The Director, CICR, Nagpur reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
- If the candidates are more than ten, there will be one hour written test on the date of Walk in-Interview.
- Candidates without Provisional M.Sc degree certificates from the concerned University will not be Eligible for Walk in Interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 07.11.2014
VENUE: Central Institute for Cotton Research (ICAR), Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CICR|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017