Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant with Bachelor’s Degree educational background
Company name : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Posts : Technical Assistant
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Salary : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 09.11.2014
Details of Post :
|Name of the post||:||Technical Assistant(Press & Editorial) Hindi Translator|
|Scale of Pay||:||PB-1, 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2800/- plus usual allowances admissible to Central Govt. servants.|
|No. of post(s) and reservation||:||01(One) Unreserved|
Qualification : Essential
Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject.
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University In English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject.
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University In any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject;
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject;
Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects;
Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
General instructions for the candidates:
- The crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates will be the closing date for receipt of applications
- .Age relaxation: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates. No upper age limit for I.C.A.R. employees.
- If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, the Director, C.I.F.T. Cochin reserves the right to short list the candidates for test/interview on the basis of qualification, experience etc.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/interview. The Institute has the right to fix criteria for screening the applications.
- The post is non-government under I.C.A.R., which will be governed by New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004.
- Candidates already in Govt. service (Central/State/Autonomous bodies) should forward their application through proper channel.
- However, SC/ST candidates will be paid 2nd class train/bus fare by the shortest route, as per Govt. of India rules.
- At present, the place of posting is as indicated in the advertisement. However, the person selected are liable to be transferred anywhere in India under CIFT/ICAR.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written examination/interview. The decision of the Competent Authority in CIFT in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/ test/ interview/ appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Incomplete applications or applications without latest Photograph, Signature and attested copies of certificates received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- The advertisement is also available in the website of CIFT (www.cift.res.in) ., The Director, C.I.F.T., Cochin reserves the right either to fill up all the posts or any of them without assigning any reasons thereof.
How to apply:
- Prescribed application may be down loaded from the Institute website www.cift.res.in .The filled application form duly signed and affixed with a recent passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates in support of claims regarding age, educational qualifications SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman etc. should be sent to the Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Willingdon Island, Matsyapuri P.O., Cochin -682 029, Kerala within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ News paper along with a demand draft of Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit – CIFT” payable at Cochin. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from payment of application fee. Persons with disabilities are also exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of prescribed medical certificate.
- The application of candidates applying from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladhak Division of Jammu & Kashnir, Lalhul& Spiti District, Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of HP, Andaman& Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep may reach within 45 days of publication of notice in the Employment News.
- The department will not be responsible for late or non-receipt of applications due to postal delay/other reasons. The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT(PRESS & EDITORIAL) HINDI TRANSLATOR” . No TA/DA is admissible for attending written test/interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIFT|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017