Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MFSC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/12/2014 at 10 AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ MFSC|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||29/12/2014|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT), Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin|
Detail of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for 1 (one) position of Sr. Research Fellow (on contractual basis) to work in the short term project “Pesticide and Antibiotic Residues in Fish and fishery Products – Evolving frame work for fixation of MRLSs” funded by FSSAI. The duration of the project is 3 months / co-terminus with the project.
- Sr. Research Fellow – 1 (post)
- Fellowship : Rs. 28000/- pm (consolidated)
- Qualification: MFSc(Fish Processing Technology/Post Harvest Technology) & MSc-Food Science and Technology/Food Technology/ Industrial Fisheries
- Desirable : Knowledge on pesticide and antibiotic residues, aquaculture practices.
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 11.00 am
- Age limit (as on 29.12.2014): Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test will be held on 29/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) :
Interested candidates may walkin on 29/12/2014 at CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/12/2014
CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIFT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016