Central Institute of Fisheries Technology conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellows for MFSC/ M.Sc holders on October 15, 2014
Company name : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
Posts : Senior Research Fellows
Qualification : MFSC/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- pm
No of Openings : 02
Location : Cochin
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellows:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for (two) positions of Sr. Research Fellows(on contractual basis) to work in the project “Nutrient Profiling and evaluation of fish as a dietry component” The duration of the project is up to March, 2017.
- No of post : 2 posts
- Pay scale : Rs. 16,000/- pm (consolidated) + 20 % HRA
- Age : Max. 35 yeas formen 40 years for women as on the date of interview.
- Qualification : MFSC/ M.Sc, Bio-chemistry/Post Harvest Technology/ Zology/ Nutrition/ Chemistry (Candidates should possess 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA)
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 11.00 am
- Age limit (as on 15.10.2014) : Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates must be willing to travel widely as part of the project.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 15.10.2014
Venue : CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIFT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|