Central Institute for Arid Horticulture has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of RESEARCH FELLOW through recruitment notification – Central Institute for Arid Horticulture Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute for Arid Horticulture.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Fellow . Walk in Interview will be held on 15/05/2015at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name: Central Institute for Arid Horticulture
Vacancy Name: Research Fellow
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy: 01
Job Location: Gandhinagar
Walk in Date To Apply For This Job: 15/05/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Central Institute for Arid Horticulture, Gandhinagar
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Fellow||01||M.Sc||Rs-15,000/-pm||35 years|
Detail of Central Institute for Arid Horticulture RESEARCH FELLOW Recruitment:
- During V plan an Ad-hoc project under AP Cess fund scheme was started by Indian Council of Agricultural Research in 1976 at 10 centres for conducting research on some selected fruits in semi-arid areas in India.
- During VI plan, this Ad-hoc scheme was merged as such and named as cell III of All India Coordinated Fruit Improvement Project (AICFIP). During VII plan, AICFIP was restructured to form an independent project entitled All India Coordinated Research Project on Arid Zone Fruits (AICRP on AZF) with its headquarters at HAU, Hissar.
- Research Fellow Job position in Central Institute for Arid Horticulture
- Name of the Project : Borer Project : Consortium Research Platform on Borer in network mode (Borer management in Arid and Semi-Arid Horticulture Crops)
- Qualification : Master Degree in Biology/ Agriculture
- No. of Post : 01
- Emoluments : Rs. 15,000/-
- Age Limit : 35 Yrs
Selection Procedure For Central Institute for Arid Horticulture – RESEARCH FELLOW Post:
- Written Test on 15/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For RESEARCH FELLOW Vacancy In Central Institute for Arid Horticulture:
The eligible candidates may appear for Walk in Interview on 15.05.2015 in the office of the Central Horticultural Experiment Station, Godhraiatiroda Highway, Vejalpur-389340, Tat: Kalol, Disrt : Pan Chinahal (Gujarat) along with their applications in the proforma given below with attested copies of testimonials.; original certificates and Mark sheet from Metric Post Graduate, Experience Certificate (if any) and No Objection Certificate’ from present employer etc. The candidate must bring a brief of research work carried earlier during post graduation at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/05/2015
VENUE :15.05.2015 in the office of the Central Horticultural Experiment Station, Godhraiatiroda Highway, Vejalpur-389340, Tat: Kalol, Disrt : Pan Chinahal (Gujarat)