Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. RECT/SRF/2015-16/. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Cooimbatore
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 19/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR COTTON RESEARCH (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Regional Station, Cooimbatore-641 003
Detail of Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
The eligible candidates are invited to appear for Walk-in-Interview for the temporary (contractual) position of Senior Research Fellows (SRFs) under TMC.MM.I (1.5)’’Simulation models/electronic gadgets to predict insect infestation, boll worm resistance to Bt cotton, area, production and price of cotton’’ and under ‘’ National Initiative for Climate resilience Agriculture’’ (NICRA) VENUE: Central Institute for Cotton Research (ICAR), Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu. (Near : TNAU) Reporting date & time: 19-06-2015, 10AM to 10.30 AM
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|SRF||02||Essential Qualification M.Sc with specialization in Physiology/Biochemistry/Analytical chemistry/Botany Desirable Qualification: Biochemical analysis of plant samples with Computer knowledge. Essential Qualifiaction M.Sc Physiology or M.Sc Botany Desirable Qualification: Should have worked on climate change aspects, Biochemical, Physiological analysis, field observation with computer knowledge||Rs.16,000/- + HRA 20% p.m.||Upper Age Limit: 35 years for men & 40 yrs for Women respectively, as on the date of interview. Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules.|
Selection Procedure for Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 19/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR):
- All the above engagement is temporary / contractual & carries no other allowances.
- The Walk-in-interview will be held as detailed above at this Institute.
- These temporary contractual appointment are for a specific period up to 31.3.2016 (likely to be extended) and co-terminus with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The RA/SRF/Project Assistant will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in CICR/ICAR.
- The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfill the essential qualification as well as the desired qualification.
- The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk in Interview.
- Since all the above positions do not have status of regular employees they are not entitled for any regular leave except 8 days CL & 2 days RH, maternity / paternity leave as applicable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- The Director, CICR, Nagpur reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
- There will be an one hour written test on the date of Walk in- Interview.
- Candidates without Provisional M.Sc degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk in Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/6/2015
ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR COTTON RESEARCH (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Regional Station, Cooimbatore-641 003
Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO. RECT/SRF/2015-16/.
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017