Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inseminator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Inseminator. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/03/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||21/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON BUFFALOES SIRSA ROAD, HISAR-125 001 (HARYANA)|
Detail of Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) Inseminator Recruitment:
Under Field Progeny Testing Programme (FPT) One inseminator is proposed to be hired on bilateral contract in adopted village Kheri Barki and Bado Patti for the period of 12 months, extendable as per requirement of the project. Any village may be dropped and/ or new village may be adopted for performing the duties.
- Responsibilities: Registration of buffalo under FPT, Artificial Insemination (AI) in buffaloes, PD of inseminated buffaloes, recording of calving, ear tagging / implantation of microchips in female calves. Follow up of female progenies for its presence, pregnancy status and calving. Monthly test day milk recording of calved progenies till the completion of first lactation. Organizing calf rallies and any other related work assigned by project investigator. The inseminator will perform the duties in the evening and morning in at least two adopted villages of the institute. Submission of monthly progress report (soft & hard copy) of above work in specified formats.
- Essential Qualification: 1. Minimum 10th pass from recognized board. 2. Training Certificate in Artificial Insemination (AI) from the recognized organization. 3. Experience of AI in buffaloes
- Desirable: 1. Veterinary Livestock Development Diploma (VLDD) or equivalent from recognized organization 2. Knowledge of computer
- Age as on 21/03/2015: Not under 21 years and not over 45 years (upper age relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ ST candidates).
- Consolidated Remuneration Payable: Rs 6000 per month
- Period of Bilateral Contract: 12 months (w.e.f. 01.04.2015), may be extended further depending on work requirement. However, contract can be terminated premature by either side without assigning any reason with a notice of 30 days.
- Date of Walk in Interview: 21th March, 2015 at 10:30 am at Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes, Sirsa Road Hisar
- Contact Person: Dr. A. Bharadwaj, PI: FPT Project (Mob. No. 09416867561) for any further details and clarification.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) – Inseminator Post:
- Written Test on 21/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Inseminator vacancy in Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB):
CIRB, Hisar will conduct Walk-in-Interview for Inseminator (1) on bilateral contract basis on 21.03.2015 at 10:30 AM under the FPT Project in adopted villages Kheri Barki and Bado Patti for the period of 12 months, extendable as per requirement of the project. For Responsibilities, Essential Qualification, Remuneration, Application Format and other details visit our website www.cirb.res.in
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/03/2015
VENUE : ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON BUFFALOES SIRSA ROAD, HISAR-125 001 (HARYANA)
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016