Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/03/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||21/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON BUFFALOES SIRSA ROAD, HISAR-125 001 (HARYANA)|
Detail of Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) Research Associate Recruitment:
Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes, Hisar (Haryana) will conduct walk-ininterview for one position of Research Associate (contractual) as per detail mentioned below
- Name of the project Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics
- Number of positions One
- Qualifications 1. Ph.D Degree in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics. 2. Master’s Degree in Biotechnology with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with atleast two years of research experience.
- Desirable: Two years of working experience in Molecular Biology/Genomics/ Bioinformatics.
- Emoluments Master’s Degree Holders Rs. 23000/- per month Doctoral Degree Holders Rs. 24000/- per month
- Date and time of reporting for Interview 21.03.2015 at 11.00 hrs. at CIRB, Hisar (Haryana)
Selection Procedure for Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 21/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB):
The above position/fellowship is purely temporary and will be filled on contract basis for the period upto March, 2017 for the present or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier. On satisfactory performance of the candidate and if the project duration is extended by the funding agency the contract may be extended till termination of the project. There is no provision for re-engagement after termination of the project as the fellowship/position is co-terminus with the project. Interested candidates should bring documentary proofs (original certificates and attested photocopies) of educational qualification (degree certificates and mark sheets indicating subjects), age, caste, experience, biodata with passport size photo and complete address No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. Those persons who are already in service should produce no objection certificate from employer at the time of interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/03/2015
VENUE : ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON BUFFALOES SIRSA ROAD, HISAR-125 001 (HARYANA)