Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-20,000/- p.m
Job Location : HISSAR
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 10/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR – CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON BUFFALOES, HISAR
Detail of Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
ICAR – Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes, Hisar (Haryana) will conduct walk-ininterview for the purely temporary position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) on contractual basis as per detail mentioned below.
- Name of the project: “AICRP on Nutritional and Physiological Interventions for Enhancing Reproductive Performance in Animals”
- Number of positions: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – One
- Qualifications: Master’s degree in Animal Reproduction, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology or Life Sciences.
- Desirable: Ph.D in relevant field/experience of working in a research project.
- Nature of Job: Data and sample collection from field, animal examination and lab work.
- Emoluments: Post Graduate in subjects other than Veterinary Science Rs. 16000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 18000/- per month for 3rd year. Post Graduate in Veterinary Science Rs. 18000/- per month for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 20000/- per month for 3rd year.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 10/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB):
- Age limit: Upper age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of interview. Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per rules.
- The above position/fellowship is purely temporary and will be filled on contract basis for the initial period up to 31.03.2017 or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier. On satisfactory performance of the candidate and if the project duration is extended by the funding agency the contract may be extended till termination of the project. There is no provision for re-engagement after termination of the project as the fellowship/position is co-terminus with the project.
- Interested candidates should bring documentary proofs (original certificates and attested photocopies) of educational qualification (degree certificates and mark sheets indicating subjects), age, caste, experience, biodata with passport size photo and complete address
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Those persons who are already in service should produce no objection certificate from employer at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/6/2015
ICAR – CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON BUFFALOES, HISAR
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017