Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – Rs.20,000/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON BUFFALOES SIRSA ROAD, HISAR (HARYANA)|
Detail of Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk–in-interview for purely temporary position of Senior Research Flow (SRF) on 20.04.2015 at 11.00 hrs at CIRB, Hisar under the NFBSFARA funded research project presently sanctioned up to May, 2015 (likely to be extended) or termination of project, whichever is earlier.
- Qualifications: Essential: Master’s degree in biotechnology/animal biotechnology, veterinary/animal biochemistry, veterinary microbiology or veterinary/animal physiology/Nano Technology/Bioinformatics or related area.
- Desirable: Ph.D in relevant field/experience of working in any research project.
- Emoluments: Post Graduate in subjects other than Veterinary Science Rs. 16000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 18000/- per month for 3rd year. Post Graduate in Veterinary Science Rs. 18000/- per month for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 20000/- per month for 3rd year.
- This position is purely temporary to be filled up on contractual basis for the period till May, 2015 (likely to be extended) or termination of the project or termination of the contract without assigning any reason, whichever is earlier. The selected candidate shall have no claim to regular appointment on the basis of this contractual work either at this institute or anywhere else under ICAR.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB):
For further details please contact at 09416217574; 01662281611; Email:[email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/04/2015
VENUE :CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON BUFFALOES SIRSA ROAD, HISAR (HARYANA)