Central Institute for Research on Goats has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow & Skilled labours through recruitment notification – Central Institute for Research on Goats Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. F. No. 1-3(2)/Estt.-2013. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech/10th,12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute for Research on Goats.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/06/2015-11/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute for Research on Goats
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow & Skilled labours
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/10TH,12TH
Total No Of Vacancy :05 Post
Job Location :Mathura
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015-11/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Institute for Research on Goats,Mathura
Detail Of Central Institute for Research on Goats Senior Research Fellow & Skilled labours Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow & Skilled labours||05||M.Sc/ M.Tech/10th,12th||Rs-8,000-16,000/-pm||NA|
|Name of the Project||Name of Post||Emoluments per month||Qualifications||Date & time|
|National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA) ICAR||Senior Research Fellow (2 Posts)||Rs. 16, 000 + HRA Fixed or as per relevant ICAR rules time to time||Essential: M.Sc /M.Tech Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Desirable: Should have experience of working in research projects. Should have good knowledge of molecular biology techniques, and related equipment (ELISA reader, PCR, RT-PCR, etc.) Knowledge of statistical analysis & MS-Office Nature of duties Should be able to contribute in collection of samples, data interpretation and Report writing.||10th June 2015 at 11:00 am|
|NICRA||Skilled labours (three)||Rs.8000/- fixed||Essential: Intermediate (10+2) with at least two months experience in laboratory work.||11th June 2015 11:00 am|
Selection Procedure For Central Institute for Research on Goats – Senior Research Fellow & Skilled labours Post:
- Written Test on 10/06/2015-11/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow & Skilled labours vacancy in Central Institute for Research on Goats:
- The place of duty will be partly in field and partly at ICAR-CIRG, Makhdoom.
- Candidates age should be below 35 years for SRF and 30 years for Skilled labour. Age relaxation as per working experience in the related field and five years for SC/ST/Woman and three years for OBC candidates).
- There is no need to send the application in advance. The candidate should bring dully filled inapplication form along with pass port size photo and other attested certificates at time of interview.
- The applicants must bring with them the original documents along with experience certificate(s) if any at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Director’s decisions will be final and binding in all respects.
- Walk-in-interviews will be held at the Institute for engagement of two SRF on10th June 2015 at 11:00 am and three skilled labours on 11th June 2015 at 11:00 am under project entitled, “National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)”. Kindly visit Institute’s website www/cirg.res.in for detailed advertisement, educational qualification, age, terms & conditions, scheduled date & time etc.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/06/2015-11/06/2015
VENUE :Central Institute for Research on Goats,Mathura
Reference: Central Institute for Research on Goats Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. F. No. 1-3(2)/Estt.-2013
Top Company Openings:
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017