Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Young Professional II through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 21/2014-15 . Candidates who have completed M.SC/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate, Young Professional II. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/02/2015 date at 10 .30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate, Young Professional II|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||23/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar|
Detail of Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) Research Associate, Young Professional II Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview for Research Associate (RA)-(1Post)/Technical Manpower (Young professional-II)-(01 post) at the conference hall of ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, for Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Government of India, sponsored project titled “Transcriptome profiling for carbohydrate metabolism in Labeo bata, vitamin enrichment in Amblypharyngodon mola and fatty acid enrichment in Mystus species” will be held on 23rd February, 2015 at 10:30 hrs. Interested eligible candidates of Indian national are required to attend the interview along with 5 copies bio-data and desired testimonials as specified wherever required. The appointment will be on contractual/ temporary basis up to 31st March, 2017. Initial appointment will be for six months; which will be extended further based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate
Research Associate (RA)- 01 post
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Any branch of life science or Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Any branch of life science with three years of research experience with published research work in the field of molecular genetics/molecular biology in peer reviewed journals.
- Desirable qualification: Knowledge of Statistical and Computational Genomics/ Proteomics/ Bioinformatics and Expertise on use of various software/tool
- Emoluments for RA: Consolidated Rs. 24000/- per month + HRA for Ph.D holders and consolidated Rs. 23000/- per month + HRA for Master Degree.
- Upper Age Limit: For RA the upper age limit is 40 years (for men) and 45 years (for women). Relaxation of age to ST/SC/OBC and PH candidates will be as per rules.
Technical Manpower (Young professional-II): 01 post
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in bioinformatics/computational biology with aggregate 60% of marks.
- Desirable qualification: Graduation in biotechnology/life science/zoology/genetics with aggregate 60% of marks.
- Upper Age Limit: For Technical Manpower (Young Professional-II) lower and upper age limits are 21 years and 45 years, respectively. Relaxation of age to ST/SC/OBC and PH candidates will be as per rules.
- Emoluments: Rs 25000/- per month (Fixed)
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) – Research Associate, Young Professional II Post:
- Written Test on 23/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate, Young Professional II Vacancy in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA):
The posts are tenable until the tenure of the project. The positions are purely temporary and the candidates will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute Emoluments will be as per rules of ICAR. Interested candidates should bring their detailed resume (5 copies) along with 2 recent passport size photographs and one copy of self attested entire certificates. Candidates should carry original certificates of the qualifying degree and proof of age at the time of interview. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 23/02/2015
Venue : ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar
Reference:Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 21/2014-15
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIFA|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016