Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. Consultant/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultants Job on or before 10.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL & AROMATIC PLANTS (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) Post Office, CIMIAP, Lucknow-226015(U.P.)|
Detail of Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Consultants Recruitment:
CSIR‐Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR‐CIMAP), a multidisciplinary multilocational research laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites applications from Outside Experts/Retired Government Servants for engagement as Consultants in the area of Ornamental Plants and Herbal Gardens in Experimental Farm of CSIR‐CIMAP, Lucknow from Indian Nationals with the following job description and educational qualification:‐
- Essential Qualification: Graduate in any subject with sufficient working experience in handling, maintaining and propagation of outdoor & indoor ornamental plants, Land use planning as per different situation & development of herbal gardens.
- Job Requirements: (i) Supervise the maintenance of lawns, ornamental trees, shrubs, annuals, outdoor & indoor ornamental plants and value gardens at CSIR‐CIMAP & its residential campus Sugandh Vihar sector‐07, Vikas Nagar. (ii) Development of herbal gardens and landscaping related work inside and outside of the Institute. (iii) Any other duty related to Ornamental Plants and Herbal Gardens in Experimental Farm of CSIR‐CIMAP, Lucknow as assigned by the Director, CSIR‐CIMAP, Lucknow.
- Period of engagement of Consultant: Consultant will be appointed on temporary basis and the appointment may be cancelled, at any time by CSIR, without assigning any reason whatsoever by giving one month notice. Initial appointment will be for six months and may be renewed on the basis of performance evaluation, by the duly constituted committee by Director, CSIR‐CIMAP, Lucknow.
- Consultancy fee: Selected candidate will be paid a consolidated fee upto Rs. 15,000/per month.
- Procedure for selection of Consultants: On the basis of the information furnished by the applicants, short listing would be done and shortlisted candidates would be called for personal interviews.
- The Consultant will be selected on the basis of interview conducted by a Board.
- Other facilities to Consultant: 1. Consultant will be provided space for office (sitting space). 2. The Consultant shall have access to the CSIR library, during the period of consultancy and will be allowed to borrow books as per the library rules subject to the condition that the last month’s salary will be paid only upon receipt of no objection certificate (NOC) from the library.
- An agreement will be required to be signed by the Consultant.
- The Consultancy will not entitle the concerned person to any claim of Government service and/ or CSIR service, in any manner
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)- Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultants Vacancy in Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP):
(1) Maximum continuous engagement of a person as Consultant will be co‐terminus with the Projcet CNP‐310. (3) Consultant will be appointed on temporary basis and the appointment may be cancelled, at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever, by giving one month notice.(4) The selected persons should be ready to serve at any of the offices/Research Centers of CSIR‐CIMAP located at Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar, Purara (Distt. Bageshwar) or at any place of posting in India as per need of CSIR‐CIMAP R&D activities. (5) The period of experience in the requisite discipline/area of work wherever prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications required for the post. (6) The cutoff date for determining the qualification and experience of a candidate will be the last date of receipt of applications alongwith CV. (7) Mere fulfillment of essential educational qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. The decision of CSIR‐CIMAP/ CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any candidate or his/ her agency. (8) Incomplete applications and applications not supported by attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, experience certificate, community certificate, testimonials, list of publications and reprints are liable to be summarily rejected. (9) Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare/ ordinary bus fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey, in India, whichever is nearer to the place of interview, as per rules (10) Canvassing in any form and bringing in influence political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification. Applications alongwith CV (including a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, experience certificate, reprints of published papers, community certificate,in the case of SC/ST/OBC etc) should be sent to the Controller of Administration, CIMAP, Post Office‐CIMAP, Lucknow so as to reach us on or before 10‐02‐2015 upto 5.00PM. Applications alongwith CV received after the due date will not be entertained.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.02.2015
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. Consultant/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIMAP|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017