Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Consultant/ Advisor for Ph.D holders
Company name :Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
Posts :Technical Consultant/ Advisor
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.25000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last Date to apply :October 22, 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for engagement of a retired senior level person as Technical Consultant/Advisor on purely temporary/ contractual basis for a period of one year which may be extended or curtailed on the basis of performance, at this Institute, who fulfill the requisite qualification & experience prescribed below. The candidates, having following qualifications and experience may apply on a plain paper, indicating Notification No., Name, Father’s name, Sex, Date of birth, Qualification (percentage of marks & year of passing from Matric onwards), Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Women/ UR), Address (Permanent & Correspondence along with contact No: viz Mobile/ Landline No. & E-mail address), Experience etc. and Details of relationship with CIMFR / CSIR employees and Signature of applicant alongwith self-attested copies of all testimonials and certificates and a self-attested passport size photograph. The other details are as under :
Technical Consultant/ Advisor:
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification : Ph.D in Science. The basic qualification must be at least first class Post graduation in Science. Good academic records with experience shall be given preference
- Desirable : Having knowledge in developing Couse/ Curriculam and experience in science popularization programme at school and college level
- Consolidated : Rs.25,000/-pm
- Nature of work duties and assignments: The Technical Consultant/ Advisor should be conversant with CSIR-Human Resources Development activities, CSIR rules/ regulations and experienced in Resaerch & Teaching to assist, guide and formulate the ongoing HRD matters as well as similar other activities of this Institute.
- Duration: Initially, the engagement of the Technical Consultant/ Advisor on ad hoc basis will be for a period of one year (Likely to be extended/ curtailed based on performance).
How to apply:
Application complete in all respects, should reach the Director, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad- 826 015 on or before 22-10-2014. Incomplete applications/ applications of such candidates who donot possess the prescribed qualification and experience or applications received after closing date, shall be summarily rejected. No Travelling Allowance will be paid for appearing at the Interview. Hindi may be used as a medium of conversation in the interview. This notification is also available in Institute’s Website : www. cimfr.nic.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIMFR|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017