Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 11/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Indian Council of Agricultural Research (Ministry of Agriculture) #75, Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram Chennai, Tamil Nadu. 600028|
Detail of Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Project Assistant Recruitment:
The following post is to be filled purely on temporary basis under a NFDB-4093 funded project of this Institute.
- Post Project Assistant – one post
- Date & Time of Interview 17th March, 2015 at 10.00 AM.
- Project Name “Technology refinement of nutrient dense nursery rearing and grow-out of L.vannamei in periphyton and bio-floc based systems”
- Duration 5 months / co-terminus with the project
- Essential Qualification B.Sc. (Fisheries Science/Coastal Aquaculture/Aquaculture)
- Emoluments Rs.9000/-
- Age Limit Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)- Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA):
Candidates selected after initial screening will be informed by return mail to appear for the Walk-in-interview with original Degree Certificate, passport size photograph and bio-data enclosing attested copies of educational qualification & experience certificates. TA / DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/3/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017