Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. PA/05/2015. Candidates who have completed MFSc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : MFSC/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA), 75,Santhome High Road, R .A.Puram. Chennai – 600 028
Detail Of Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the NFBSFARA project, purely on temporary basis as detailed below.
- Post Senior Research Fellow (SRF)- One Post
- Date & Time of Interview 10th June, 2015at 10.00AM.
- Project Name Defensegenes of tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon) with respect to bacteria (Vibrio harveyi) and white spot virus (WSSV) infection”
- Duration: Up to May 2016)/termination of the project whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualification M.F.Sc./ M.Sc.with specialization in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marine biology
- Desirable: Working knowledge of molecular biology techniques (extraction of DNAlRNA, Cloning and transformation, ELISA, cDNAsynthesis and Real Time PCR as evident through dissertation/project work/research publication. Necessary computer knowledge for recording and analyzing scientific research works
- Emoluments: Rs16000+30 % HRA
- Age Limit: 35 years for Men & 40 years for Women as on date of Interview (Upper Age limits are relaxable for SC,ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
- Other information : There is no provision of rearrangement after termination of the project and CIBA/ICAR will have no liability, whatsoever, for this position.
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA):
The Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their application in attached proforma through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 30.05.2015. communication will be sent to short-listed candidates by return mail. On ly those candidates need to appear for the interview with Original degree/Provisional certificates, passport size photograph and bio-data enclosing attested copies of educational qualification and experience certificates. Director, CIBA reserves right to accept or reject any applications. TAl DA will not be p aid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016