Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s degree, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Wallkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Indian Council of Agricultural Research (Ministry of Agriculture) #75, Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram Chennai, Tamil Nadu. 600028|
Detail of Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of Research Associate (2 Nos.) at this Institute on temporary basis under the scheme “Intellectual Property Management and Transfer/Commercialization of Agricultural Technology Scheme” funded by ICAR.
- Post Research Associate -02
- Essential a)Essential: 1. Master’s degree or two-year PG diploma in Business Management/ Life Sciences/Fishery Sciences/ Economics/Agril. Economics/Fishery Economics/ Statistics/ Information Technology or related Subjects 2. Minimum Two years experience in related fields b) Desirable: Knowledge of IPR, Business activities, English language skills and Computer Proficiency (MSExcel)
- Remuneration Rs.23,000/ Per month + 30% HRA
- Age Limit Maximum 40 years for Men & 45 years for Women as on date of Interview (Upper Age limits are relaxable for SC,ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)- Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 15.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate Vacancy in Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA):
The candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their application in attached proforma through e-mail to [email protected] with a cc to [email protected] on or before 10.04.2015. Communication will be sent to the short-listed candidates only. Director, CIBA reserves right to accept or reject any applications. The tentative date for the interview is 15.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 15.04.2015
Venue : Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Indian Council of Agricultural Research (Ministry of Agriculture) #75, Santhome High Road, Raja Annamalai Puram Chennai, Tamil Nadu. 600028
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016