Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar Job on or before 20/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT)
Vacancy Name : Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Director, Central Institute of Classical Tamil, The Institute of Road Transport Campus, 100 Feet Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
Detail of Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT) Registrar Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following post on deputation/contract basis at Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT), Chennai, an Autonomous body under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- Name of the post: Registrar, Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT), Chennai.
- Scale of Pay: (15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-).
- No. of vacancies: One
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on the date of calling of application.
- Eligibility by transfer on deputation or on contract: In case of transfer on deputation, it will be from amongst officers of Central/State Governments or Union Territories or Autonomous organizations/Statutory Bodies of Central or State Governments: 1. Holding analogous posts on a regular basis; or 2. With 5 years regular service in the scale of pay of Rs.10,000-15200/- (pre-revised) or equivalent with administrative experience; or 3. With 8 years regular service in the scale of pay of Rs.8000-13500/-(pre-revised) with administrative experience; and The following essential qualifications and experience are required in both cases of deputation and contract: 1. A post graduate degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. 2. At least 10 years Administrative experience in an educational institution; or comparative experience in research establishment and/or other institutes of higher education.
- Explanation: Administrative experience means experience in administrative capacity in a Government, local body or autonomous organization, preferably connected with the area of education/languages
- Desirable Qualification: Working knowledge of Tamil Language.
- Tenure of Appointment: Not exceeding 3 years. The term may be extended at the discretion of the Central Government upto a maximum of five years from the date of appointment or until the incumbent attains superannuation prescribed for Central Government employees, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT) – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT) :
Duly filled in applications in proforma Annexure II complete in all respects and forwarded through proper channel should reach The Director, Central Institute of Classical Tamil, The Institute of Road Transport Campus, 100 Feet Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113 on or before 20 May 2015 superscribing in the envelope as ‘Application for the post of “Registrar”’ through Registered Post or Speed Post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/5/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016