Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate/ Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Ed/ M.Ed/ B.Tech/ MCA/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Junior Associate/ Project Fellow Job on or before 22/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Associate/ Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.Ed/ M.Ed/ B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||7 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
Central Institute of Educational Technology(CIET) National Council of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Detail of Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)Junior Associate/ Project Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Junior Associate||03||B.Ed/ M.Ed 55% marks, Experience 1 year||Rs.20000/- p.m|
|Junior Associate||03||Post Graduate/ MCA 55% marks||Rs.20000/- p.m|
|Junior Project Fellow||01||Post Graduate 55% marks||Rs.14000-16000/- P.m|
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)- Junior Associate/ Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Associate/ Project Fellow Vacancy in Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET):
- Date & Time of Skill Test and Interview: 22.01.2015 at 11.00 a.m
- Venue of Interview: Joint Directors Office, 2floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan,
- Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi110 016. Those candidates who fulfill the above conditions should mail their Bio-data on or before Candidates will be invited for the skills test and interview, Invited candidates will come for the interview on the fixed date and report latest by .30 a.. to the Assistant Programme Coordinator (APC), Planning 8 Research Division (PRD) Room No.242, CIET 2floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi110 016 with copies of original certificates and testimonials.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIET|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016