Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) Recruitment 2016 – ADVT NO : NAIF-ABI/15-16/1 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 1/4/2016 Jan 2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Across India
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job: 1/4/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy: Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE), Across India
Detail of Post :
Project Name: National Agricultural Innovation Fund funded project “Agribusiness Incubation Centre” at CIFE
- Name of the position : Senior Research fellow
- Duration : One year (Extendible depending on the funding agency)
- Qualification for Senior Research fellow Essential: Below 40 years of age for men and 45 years for women. MFSc with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Desirable: Proven work on product development, value addition, hatchery operation, Aquaponics, pearl farming, fish breeding. Ability in imparting training and knowledge of entrepreneurship development will be advantageous.
- Emoluments: Masters degree holder in professional courses (4years degree+2 years Masters’ degree) are eligible for Rs 25000/-. Rs. 28000/ for PhD holders or Masters degree holders in professional courses having 2 years experience. Only 30% HRA is admissible.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test on 1/4/2016
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure ? :
- Date and Venue of interview: Selection will be based on walk in interview to be held at 10.30am on 1st April 2016 at our Seven Bungalows campus committee room.
- Documents: While coming to interview candidates must carry signed copy of resume in duplicate, original certificates as proof of age , degrees, experience and the copy masters degree thesis/ dissertation
- Note : TA and DA is NOT admissible to candidates coming for the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 1/4/2016
Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE), Across India
Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO : NAIF-ABI/15-16/1 .