Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ BFSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification :B.Sc/ BFSC
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Cochin
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin
Detail Of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the position of Technical Assistant (on contractual basis) to work in the Project “ Retrieval of Phytoplankton biomass and associated optical constituents based on long term bio-optical studies” funded by Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Hyderabad . The duration of the project is upto 2017 / co-terminus with the scheme.
- Technical Assistant -1
- Payment : Rs. 12000/- consolidated.
- Age : Maximum 30 years for men and 35 years for women as on the date of interview
- Qualification : BFSc/BSc-chemistry/Fisheries/Zoology.(Candidates with Masters degree need not apply)
- Desirable : Knowledge in computer
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 06/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Technical Assistant vacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT):
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 11.00 am
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidate must be willing to go onboard frequently in commercial and traditional canoes, fishing boats and fishery research vessels for sampling and to undergo strenuous field work.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/06/2015
VENUE : CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin