Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1-1/2015-Estt. Candidates who have completed B.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Assistant on or before 24/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Willingdon Island, Matsyapuri P.O., Cochin -682 029|
Detail of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following post at Veraval Research Centre of ICAR-CIFT, Veraval, Gujarat:-
|1.||Name of the post||:||Technical Assistant(Laboratory Technician)|
|2.||Scale of Pay||:||PB-1, 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2800/- plus usual allowances admissible to Central Govt. servants.|
|3.||No. of post(s) and reservation||:||01(One)SC|
Qualification : Essential
Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science/ Life Science/Chemistry/Food Science with Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry as one of the subjects
One year experience in the relevant field
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT):
- Prescribed application may be down loaded from the Institute website www.cift.res.in .The filled application form duly signed and affixed with a recent passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates in support of claims regarding age, educational qualifications /Caste/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman etc. should be sent to the Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Willingdon Island, Matsyapuri P.O., Cochin -682 029, Kerala within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/News paper. The application of candidates applying from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladhak Division of Jammu &Kashnir, Lalhul&Spiti District, Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of HP, Andaman& Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep may reach within 45 days of publication of notice in the Employment News.
- The department will not be responsible for late or non-receipt of applications due to postal delay/other reasons. The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT(LABORATORY TECHNICIAN) FOR VERAVAL RESEARCH CENTRE” Unemployed SC candidates will be paid 2nd class train/bus fare by the shortest route, as per Govt. of India rules for the test/interview. At present, the place of posting is as indicated in the advertisement. However, the person selected are liable to be transferred anywhere in India under CIFT/ICAR. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written examination/interview. The decision of the Competent Authority in CIFT in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/ test/ interview/ appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Incomplete applications or applications without latest Photograph, Signature and attested copies of certificates received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/04/2015
Reference: Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1-1/2015-Estt
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017